Feb 25, 2018
Look, this is whats going on.
Pam, Nadine, Brenda and Sandra are done. They all say "Hello Mc!"
Carol wont get enough D from Mc. She keeps asking for her drink which takes you to her sex scene.
Phil: "Im sorry I dont have more photos"
Charles keeps asking for help about the Card.
Ivy accepted one drink and got hit with Alzheimer right after.
Sarah and Christian still in the kitchen. She says "leave us alone"
Shasha and the chick all the way upstairs dipped after doing their scenes.
Jason is on the 2nd floor playing xbox with his buddy :D
Amy: "Fuck off" Sheila: "A pleasure" Daisy: "get out of here loser" Hannah: "dont bother me weird dude" Beth: "Hey are you looking at my tits"
Tom: "Have fun!! the contestant will be announced shortly" NOW YOU SEE... Ive made over 10k playing poker, spent enough time with Marckus and Morgan to be labeled as a pRoUd GaY mAn. Literally skipped over 40 hours with them and nothing.
Mc is losing his sanity, hes becoming self aware... hes beginning to question the existence of a god. Is he doomed to wonder this house for eternity? Someone.. save him </3
if you are using the mod stop uninstall it and try again! it happened to me and without the mod the game runs!

Hraesvelg

Jan 8, 2019
Party solution! When Sarah and Christian leave for the bedroom, go up to the first floor and go to the bathroom. Then in the kitchen when you go with Daisy choose to change the drink. For the Tinymon card I don't know where to find it. And I don't know where to look with Rachel in the bedroom. Help.

TheBatroc

Sep 14, 2017
I'm stuck on the main quest after I go with Jason to buy clothes. I don't understand how to get to the party. In front of the bathroom during the recreation I find the exclamation mark but I cannot access the room ....

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Someone can give me download the "QJack112.rpgmvp"? Is like the file i download just can't extract this one...And can some one tell me where to put? Thanks a lot!

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes