Mar 28, 2019
This version has:
1. a lot of bugs.
2. a lot recycling of graphics/stories/dialogues from the original game. (Rachel scenes were made at the first version of revamp.)
3. a great advance for main story, but still not closed to V2.1 of OG.

It is semi-finished, even the hint was not finished.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.004] [Beggar of Net] (4.4 gb rar win source)
503 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

00041 update patch (0.1mb):
(unrar into your GAME/folder and overwrite when asked)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.003] [Beggar of Net] (4.4 gb rar win source)
503 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Thank you!!!

Reactions: Abhai
Jun 1, 2019
Is there glitch when after talking to Rachel about mrs turner getting your number from Rachel. It says go into Christians house and delete photos of Rachel. Does the update finish after that

Reactions: F16

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
yea, you can get these events, if you fail. got the last one drinking sarahs drink and failing all other events, the first two im not prob gonna even try, was just curious if this was edited or real XD
I guess then the tramp is looking to attract the public interested in ntr. as I hate when the only one who has to work hard to fuck is the mc,

Paul_Jones

Jun 2, 2017
I started the game from the beginning and I got this message during the scene with Laura while she is sleeping. Guys, do you know how to bypass this? I'll try to download again the file because those images are missing from the folder but I don't think it's going to solve this

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Insane bugs... I gave Nadine two drinks. After the second drink her sex scene does not trigger becouse the party scene takes priority. Joke. You can do either two actions or three betwen each part contest.
The game keeps forgeting you made a drink or the girl's order.
You get stuck in Warren's house.

If you want to save your sister the click on the toilet door before time runs out and then with Daisy's help change the drink.

BTW If you are reading this, better wait for the next update...

Last edited:

Pimpam

Oct 31, 2017
I guess then the tramp is looking to attract the public interested in ntr. as I hate when the only one who has to work hard to fuck is the mc,
thanks, I haven't played the game in a long time and I probably won't do it if you get ntred.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes