Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
In 004! haha you didnt know? POOR YOU. You have to give Charles the cards blablabla I HATE WHAT BEGGAR IS DOING NOW. If you dont do a certain small thing youre gonna miss out on some real good SHIT. He did the same bullshit with Lucy. If you didn't make a dildo replica of Mc's dick waywaywaywyawya earlier in the game(Which option never showed up for me) then you miss out on 2 scene of LUCY(the hottest bitch on the game/mc's biological mom) fucking herself with it. Luckily for me I modded the save file so it appeared as If I made the dildo. Long story short I did not miss out on Lucy's renders. However now I found out Im missing out on this shit with Sarah. Its really irritating.
Ehm sorry to say this to you. I didn't say it to irritate you. But not all blame can be given to Beggar. Its not Beggar fault if you do not make a copy of MC dick. Beggar gave us, or in this case, gave you the choice. It is you who chose incorrectly. Indeed one cannot even say incorrectly. It was your choice and therefore you suffer the right consequences. You choice to not do, so is you fault, if with LUCY... you need to use cheat to archive what you did wrong at the beginning of the game. Indeed, knowing this thing makes me understand how events change in game and is a great thing. It means that Beggar pays attention to the details he creates in the game.

It is for things of this type that I create several save file and that I play very slowly. So as to avoid missing something. For example, I am concentrating on completing all relationships with the girls before moving on to the main mission. Otherwise I would arrive unprepared for the party.
Anyway I was wondering why you hadn't made a copy of MC dick?
1) You made money at the start of the game
2) And it was easily understood that such an action resulted in favorable consequences
3) You let a potential Girl (Alexx) pleasure with MC dick. So you lost also Alexx call with how she use the copy of MC dick?

However this new version has certainly gained many things. But it has ruined others things. I wonder if Beggar will give us the opportunity to choose a different faction. From how the main plot proceeds, it seems as if the protagonist has already been recruited into the Warren faction. I really hope that the faction is not like the old one, where girls/women was lock with that faction.
For example, in this new revamp look like that Lucy is friends with Nesrot. And guys i do not want to be part of nesrot/warren one. I wanna a female boss to fuck! But i also want Lucy before all the faction thing. If i have to choice nesrot only for Lucy this thing really irritated me so much.
Someone can say... but this time Warren look much friendly. Yes surelly but warren is Christian father and i hate Chistian! I want to destroid every this guy have! I wanna bang Christian's mother! And stolen everything this shitty loser have! So sorry to uncle Warren, but i wanna choice a different faction! Also because MC's father is a shitty man too.

Anyway just to understand if i remember correctly there was 4 faction in the old game
Warren ?
Nesrot ?
Nina (russian)
Chang (china)

Someone knows where the other two belong?
Thank you

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Fuck ME Now charles is bugged. I keep giving him the second card but it doesnt register. If its not one thing its the other. I dont know what to do now
There's nothing to do with Charles apparently, I manage to get the HJ and BJ from Sarah at the party. I talked with Phil and go with some girls, I did with Ivy and Sasha (I think it works with others chicks) while I did the right path (lock Christian at bathroom then change drinks).

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
As far as we know v0.004.1
  • Laura interview.
  • Maria main quest continuation.
  • Party
  • Rachel main quest continuation.
  • Intro to Pussy Fight.
  • Complete Mrs. Turner scenes.
Does the Maria quest continuation has all the sex scenes that someone posted some pages behind?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Does the Maria quest continuation has all the sex scenes that someone posted some pages behind?
I do not think. If i am not mistaken he say pretty well that was hidden scene inside the game, he just search inside and made gift for let us see it. I think we see that scene in the next update. But happy to be wrong. If someone wanna correct me, please do it.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
I decided to ignore this since I thought it was a side project but is he just doing this now instead of the RPGM version? If so, is all the old content available yet? Sorry if this shits been asked a million times.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Downloading 4.1GB for a alpha? really does not seem worth it.
But if somebody does download it. Could you guys tell me what content this version has?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
As far as we know v0.004.1
  • Laura interview.
  • Maria main quest continuation.
  • Party
  • Rachel main quest continuation.
  • Intro to Pussy Fight.
  • Complete Mrs. Turner scenes.
>_> I wonder how much i get for Rechel & Maria. I guess i do download it.
Then i can also update the SAVE Post.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes