Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Finally fixed the party events but now I have a worst problem! Sarah does not give Mc a bj in my playthrough!! Wtafff!! iNSTEAD SHE JUST KISSES him! Why is this a thing! Does anyone know why this happens?!
Seems that this is tied to doing the PHIL quest for some strange reason. Figure out the tits that phill has on his phone and do everythign right and sarah will blow you.

• Wow
Reactions: f4f4

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Seems that this is tied to doing the PHIL quest for some strange reason. Figure out the tits that phill has on his phone and do everythign right and sarah will blow you.
Ehm sorry to ask this. So if i want Sarah bj MC i need to play and finish Phil quest?
Right now i am doing all the girls quest. So if also Phill have something in i do it after them.
Anyway i think is better to finish every quest, before move on with main quest.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ehm sorry to ask this. So if i want Sarah bj MC i need to play and finish Phil quest?
Right now i am doing all the girls quest. So if also Phill have something in i do it after them.
Anyway i think is better to finish every quest, before move on with main quest.
No. Don't think so as I don't think I finished it, at the party he will show you images of tits, and you have to id them, (Like in the last game), when you get three right it finishes his party event, and magically your knowledge of your classmates' knockers makes Sarah that much more horny when she kisses you at the end. Random as fuck, but there you go.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

SrJonny

Jun 11, 2017
I don't know what to do at the party, I've done everything and given the drinks and nothing happens

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
the hell, game is laggning so much i cant even start a new game, wierd thing is it doesn't even use 20% of my cpu

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes