sanjix1

May 16, 2017
Maybe someone can help me out. After helping Rachel with the pics in Christian's home the next day i am picked up by him and warren, and told to go inside the house to meet the MC's dad. but MC's dad isn't anywhere in the house and I have checked everywhere I can get into. Did I fuck up or is this just a bug?

denis28

Mar 21, 2019
what to do after getting computer?? is there any way to fix it or have to carry on with game nothing is happening after i got computer.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
No. Don't think so as I don't think I finished it, at the party he will show you images of tits, and you have to id them, (Like in the last game), when you get three right it finishes his party event, and magically your knowledge of your classmates' knockers makes Sarah that much more horny when she kisses you at the end. Random as fuck, but there you go.
I guessed all the tits and she didnt give him a bj fuuuck

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
Maybe someone can help me out. After helping Rachel with the pics in Christian's home the next day i am picked up by him and warren, and told to go inside the house to meet the MC's dad. but MC's dad isn't anywhere in the house and I have checked everywhere I can get into. Did I fuck up or is this just a bug?
bug, you can't leave the house, you don't have to enter it, just leave by the gate and meet jack

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Add 6 scenes to the gallery. Just put this file in the data folder.

View attachment 525485 View attachment 525487 View attachment 525482 View attachment 525494 View attachment 525501 View attachment 525504
I just wanted to ask one thing, would you recommend me to install these six scenes only after finishing all the new update?
Because I'm still raising all the other girls and I haven't even seen the party yet. I should meet Laura outside the house, but I'm avoiding to get everything else done first. I don't want to mess up the game, adding everything now
Thank you

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes