Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Is the Gay content in the current version?
actually there's gay content with Jason. The MC can have sex with Jason if they finish his quest. This is in the current version of the game
Oh yes... i forgot about this. And if i remember correctly... if you accept to have sex with Jason, you lost Jason's mother.
If i am wrong please correct me. But i remember that you have to make a choice. 1) Sex with Jason or 2) Jason's mother. By choosing one, you lose the other. OFC i choice his mother XD gay content is not for me.

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
say guys, can someone please help me?
I'm bugged the night before the maid was fired, instead of starting the maid's blowjob scene, the game starts the dialogue of Maria's red-haired daughter with her colleague, and the game bugs me lying in bed without being able to do anything else .. .
does anyone know how to fix this?

MickMU

Jan 18, 2018
Maybe someone can help me out. After helping Rachel with the pics in Christian's home the next day i am picked up by him and warren, and told to go inside the house to meet the MC's dad. but MC's dad isn't anywhere in the house and I have checked everywhere I can get into. Did I fuck up or is this just a bug?
dad is outside the house

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Oh yes... i forgot about this. And if i remember correctly... if you accept to have sex with Jason, you lost Jason's mother.
If i am wrong please correct me. But i remember that you have to make a choice. 1) Sex with Jason or 2) Jason's mother. By choosing one, you lose the other. OFC i choice his mother XD gay content is not for me.
That was in old version, in this version you can lose Jason mother if you don't select her at the first time you have the choice.
So if someone want Jason and his mother, have to select to fuck his mother first and afterwords can have Jason too.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol i think the best thing some good user can do is... write a party walk and put in on main pages. So ppl do not ask every time. Till now i see like 50 user do the same question, over and over. And every time i read it, i become more and more confused.
Someone say card, someone say that the card are bug other say no, other say need to do other thing.
Till now who i understand is... that you need to lock Christian in the bathroom (after you hear him speak). Then you need to go down and change the drink. But in all this... we have a time limit? How many minute we have to do all the thing?
I really hate when in game we have time limit. I like to play with comfort. So do not miss anything.
We have many things to do at the party. I do not want to lose some event, only because i need to fear this damn christian.
Really if the Beggar do not give me the possibily to destroid Christian Ass and bully him over and over after the pussy fighter i really I curse his life! Who i want is... during pussy fighter destroid Christian Ass. After fuck Christian mother and then show him some video on how MC fuck his mother! I wanna see Christian cry and after throw him off a bridge and then go to the hospital where Christian stay and then show him another movie where i fuck Daisy too and bully him again! Over and over

I am so damn bored about developer who not have ball to do this kind of thing in game. Make the MC stronger!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
That was in old version, in this version you can lose Jason mother if you don't select her at the first time you have the choice.
So if someone want Jason and his mother, have to select to fuck his mother first and afterwords can have Jason too.
mm strange in me gameplay i choice Jason's mother and after i can only have sex with her. With Jason I can only spend time watching TV, talking or other similar things. Perhaps the game know that I am not into gay things :LOL:
Anyway i cant do anything with Jason. Luckily for me. Better this way :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PJVF and Kertug

romariomr

Oct 22, 2018
Maybe someone can help me out. After helping Rachel with the pics in Christian's home the next day i am picked up by him and warren, and told to go inside the house to meet the MC's dad. but MC's dad isn't anywhere in the house and I have checked everywhere I can get into. Did I fuck up or is this just a bug?
Did you figure out the computer password?
I'm stuck in this part.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Laura Mall Events:
1. Lucy fit room, need to get rid of the guard.
2. A guy stealing video games, have him captured, then he will drop a phone, go to the restroom.
3. 3 gifts available.

Anything else? What is this sh*t?
View attachment 521516

And this switch?
View attachment 521561
This is all I could find as well. There are a few more gifts, but the best is the comic for $150. As for the exclamation mark girl and the gold switch, I believe these are leftovers from the old version, but I could be wrong (the old version had a different scene in the changing room with Sarah and a blowjob scene with I'm guessing question mark girl)

Has anyone been able to find more?

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Checked the hospital and it's still bugged for me. Does anyone know which variables to adjust to fix it?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes