Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Any special scene that you want me to add to the gallery?
Would love if you can fix the two babysitter buttons that don't work, and call Ta-Lisa instead. Been bugging the hell out of me for no good reason

Also, adding the hospital scenes would be great!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Would love if you can fix the two babysitter buttons that don't work, and call Ta-Lisa instead. Been bugging the hell out of me for no good reason

Also, adding the hospital scenes would be great!
Keep on visiting the patients until they're discharged.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Man, I'm baffled.

Even though I completed every girl's quest, even though I'm playing the 000.4.1 version... still, when I give a girl her drink it doesn't happen anything at all.

taylordemote

Oct 6, 2018
I'm stuck where MC had a pizza with the stepmom. Then amy and her friend had a talk. Now i'm just lying there sleeping beauty style. Is there a trigger event that i missed. It's early in the game.

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
Is christian's house warrento's house? I am on the quest to delete Rachel's pictures again, idk if it's a bug because I already done that quest, but it came back, idk if it's a bug but when I come back to uncle's house and use chritian's computer, don't have any animation or interaction again, can someone help me? (Sorry for the bad english, I speak portuguese...)

Last edited:

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
I made Chris’s mission and deleted the photo, but then I’m given the task again.
How to solve this bug?
I already got all sex scenes from teacher

taylordemote

Oct 6, 2018
Bug when u had the pizza with stepmon. U go to sleep and there is a little scene where amy and her friend are talking about sex and stuff.
After the scene they say they are going to have some fun. But the screen just goes to u sleeping.
Any help to fix this

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Guys someone can tell me if Nadine have anal sex? Because this is the 3 time i fuck her, but i see only pussy sex.
So Nadine is the only one that do not unlock sex at school?
Nadine do have an anal sex scene. You just need to continue to visit her until you unlock 3some with Pam. Afterwards Nadine will be available to have sex at school.

after meeting the teacher i'm just getting delete the photo from Christians pc. what do i do now?
It's a bug. Continue to visit Mrs. Turner to unlock all her scene. That's all to the current update.

what to do after getting computer from store
what to do after getting computer from store ?? please help
Not yet implemented in current build.

is christian still ntring us in this build, and can you kick his ass yet? I refuse to play new builds as long as that christian/sarah NTR story is still going. still mad about the rachel bathroom thing if i'm being honest
You can save Sarah and avoid NTR. You just need to lock Christian when he is the bathroom upstairs. Then switch the drinks when prompt.

No you can't kick his ass yet. Current version is only the intro for Pussy Fight.

MMNNM

Sep 8, 2018
Entering a Christian home without looking at it and deleting Rachel's pictures is where I find these I searched a lot

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes