Maou25

May 18, 2019
is there any solution to this constant fucking freeze i mean i need to save the game every 2 min ffs

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
How to trigger Phil's mom meet MC after 3 days without go to Phil's house? Tried many times. Nothing works

Apr 22, 2019
Leave your shoes in the entrance around 10:00 - 10:30 am then go to your room
I'm having the same issue with this quest, and yes I've tried it at 10:00 am on weekdays and weekend without any result. Am I missing something, the game is not prompting me to take off shoes and I don't know if there's a command to do so. Please help

modthedoc

May 29, 2019
I'm having the same issue with this quest, and yes I've tried it at 10:00 am on weekdays and weekend without any result. Am I missing something, the game is not prompting me to take off shoes and I don't know if there's a command to do so. Please help
you have to wait until you get the hint in the book of faces

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Next update news:

Date:
Unknown.
Focus: Beth, Daisy, Marckus and Morgan family.
Nice to see beth back in the mix.....beth, amy, and laura are the ones I want to see the most atm and maybe the 2 new classmates introduced in this revamp. Hell I would love some more alex stuff but I think shes being saved for the new game.

Reactions: Hyuki

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
What is the secret computer code for Christian?

You need to click on the shoe cabinet near the main entrance of your house.

Reactions: fireproofmidget
Jun 8, 2017
can i get a save from the start of this update. and no contrary to SOME peoples opinion my save hasnt been edited at all and sarah has disappeared from the school leaving behind a ! when she should be

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
can i get a save from the start of this update. and no contrary to SOME peoples opinion my save hasnt been edited at all and sarah has disappeared from the school leaving behind a ! when she should be
Attached below. Full save at the end of v0.003. If your save slot 13 is empty then make a dummy save and replace it with mine.

I quoted stray mokeys post on how to change MC's name. Mine is Ethan.

To change your name in game:
1. go to:
2. upload the savegame file you want to change
3. go to the bottom of the page and click on the button "file unpack"
4. now the file will be unpacked into a text box, click one time into the text box and press "control" + "f" (control find or the hotkey you have to search if your language is not english)
5. then find genu (the name I gave to the character) and replace the name with the one you want
6. download the file with the button at the bottom of the page and copy it to your save folder

kOgA12596

Feb 20, 2018
Who will say what to do next? Because in the passage right now it’s worth what Christian needs to remove photos. Right now I stopped, “Ask Rachel for a break,” then I went to Mrs. Turner home on her "lessons." I don’t know what to do next.

Reactions: Eisenheihm
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes