tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Did all that and nor bj scene triggered....just a kiss and then left the party.
I don't know if this method triggers Sarah's blowjob at the end of the party event, but:
There's a girl next to the kitchen door, dark haired, Amy-something I think. Make her the drink she wants 2 times and give them to her. After the second drink it should trigger a scene where Amy goes upstairs to fucks the blonde girl on the 3rd floor, Tom's sister methinks.
I did that on my second try at the party and got Sarah to suck MC's big ol' dick. The first time I didn't give her 2 drinks and only got a kiss from Sarah.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
The next update will have Beth a.k.a Favorite Girl.

Allison a.k.a Favorite Milf

And some hot Ebony girls. Love it.

Reactions: JPatrick

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
oh god how to finish tom party quest i fuck all girl and card but sill still no end time there what to do?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
It is a bug. Repeat the save file before going to the party asking a girl about drinks and then going to the pool it works for me
it you say Repeat the save file before going to the party this is the end for me the game ask for save when star event

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Nadine do have an anal sex scene. You just need to continue to visit her until you unlock 3some with Pam. Afterwards Nadine will be available to have sex at school.
The problem is that.
I started with Pam first. After two weed she give me her pussy and her ass. (the game continue to tell me to go to Pam. I thing is buggy someone can conferm this?)
Then i start Nadine, help her to find all the statuette, after for a stupid error i enter in Pam house and she ask me if i wanna do a threesome with Pam. So i say Yes and i fuck Pam and Nadine. I repeated this scene more than once to see both pussy and anal.
After i remember that i forgot to visit Nadine at her house and then i start to do all the thing with Nadine. HJ, BlowJob, TitJob, The pussy. But the game continue to not give me the anal. I fuck Nadine like 5/6 time. Perhaps i need more fuck. I try to fuck her more time and see.
Just hope that i do not bug the game, because i do the threesome before fuck Nadine normally.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes