Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Next update news:

Date:
Unknown.
Focus: Beth, Daisy, Marckus and Morgan family.
I hope this time Beggar give us the choice to fuck alone with Morgan aunty and mother. I really do not like to shared women.
In the old one, you bang is aunt with morgan. And if i am not mistaken you fuck morgan's mother but only to help him to bang her after. At the start is fun, but i really hope that this time Beggar give us the choice. I prefer to see only MC in sex thing.

For Marckus i just do not remember the old version... and this is really strange. Anyway i remember that markus had a sister and a mother. I am just courius to see how the thing evolve. Can someone rememeber me the old version marckus story?

For Beth... Again i hope this time Beggar give us the choice! In the past version you win over Tom, because you give Beth's mother to Tom. I really hope that this time we can have Beth and her mother without lost one in the process. Tom need to understand the MC is the King in this game, so next time remember to no laught when Christian bully us.
But again... i dubit that Beggar give us this choice. But hope is always the last thing to die.

Daisy... in the old version we need to save her from a stepfather who rapes her? Just forgot also her XD
Hope this time is much better and again... hope to see Christian cry... but... again i do not think that beggar have ball to do this.

Anyway cant wait to see this update, I hope it doesn't take too long to see it
Thanks for the info

Reactions: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Nov 4, 2017
I hope this time Beggar give us the choice to fuck alone with Morgan aunty and mother. I really do not like to shared women.
In the old one, you bang is aunt with morgan. And if i am not mistaken you fuck morgan's mother but only to help him to bang her after. At the start is fun, but i really hope that this time Beggar give us the choice. I prefer to see only MC in sex thing.

For Marckus i just do not remember the old version... and this is really strange. Anyway i remember that markus had a sister and a mother. I am just courius to see how the thing evolve. Can someone rememeber me the old version marckus story?

For Beth... Again i hope this time Beggar give us the choice! In the past version you win over Tom, because you give Beth's mother to Tom. I really hope that this time we can have Beth and her mother without lost one in the process. Tom need to understand the MC is the King in this game, so next time remember to no laught when Christian bully us.
But again... i dubit that Beggar give us this choice. But hope is always the last thing to die.

Daisy... in the old version we need to save her from a stepfather who rapes her? Just forgot also her XD
Hope this time is much better and again... hope to see Christian cry... but... again i do not think that beggar have ball to do this.

Thanks for the info
Can't wait for this update! Though I would have liked to have the updates focus on the MC's family story and scenes first than have the other characters.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

Thanks for the info
If i remember, Marckus is the son of the journalist from Martinia Journal, Alisson. You and Marckus help her. In the end she ends up working for the MC gang.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At Revamp, we have a little more content from his sister. Apparently, in the next update she will have more scenes!

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Is there a way to change the MC's name? Thanks.
Possibly, but it wouldn't change any of the dialogues I think. I'm pretty sure Beggar just wrote out everyone's names (including the MC) in the dialogue rather than using references to character's names. Much easier to write out Jason or whatever rather than type out brackets and put something in them every time you want a character's name in text.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
If i remember, Marckus is the son of the journalist from Martinia Journal, Alisson. You and Marckus help her. In the end she ends up working for the MC gang.

At Revamp, we have a little more content from his sister. Apparently, in the next update she will have more scenes!

Yeah so i remember well. I mean i remember that we cant have sex with Marckus mother or sister.
Perhaps Beggar wanna give us a true friend? I mean a friend that we cant bang his mother? Or just Beggar do not had the time to let us bang her or them in this case :LOL:

Surelly i can say that the new marckus sister is way different from the old one. The old one was blonde if i am not mistaken.
Anyway Marckus mother/sister need to end up in MC's bed! Damn look his sister is to hot to just let us look at her :ROFLMAO:
And his mother too, a true milf :love:

Men me top priority is like that
MC's mother/Aunt/Sarah (i think for this we will wait very long in game).
Maria/her sister/daughter (i hope this time beggar give us also Maria's sister freely. And not just some event.
Milfs
All the other girls

Reactions: - ZAIKO -

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some help with Phil quest
The game tell me do not go to Phil for three day. So i avoid to go to phil for three day but nothing happen.
I am mission something?

hi
I have a question

guys, please help
The password is 5683, you can see the password on the poster behind the bed

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
It appears the Mechanic's job is broken for me, Just keep getting the "deliver the car to old town" job over and over with no progress. Can't take the license course either.

Time to start poking at variables!

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I have completed all the girls and Tinymon cards at the party. Why can't I end the party, what should Sarah and Christians do?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Yeah so i remember well. I mean i remember that we cant have sex with Marckus mother or sister.
Perhaps Beggar wanna give us a true friend? I mean a friend that we cant bang his mother? Or just Beggar do not had the time to let us bang her or them in this case :LOL:

Surelly i can say that the new marckus sister is way different from the old one. The old one was blonde if i am not mistaken.
Anyway Marckus mother/sister need to end up in MC's bed! Damn look his sister is to hot to just let us look at her :ROFLMAO:
And his mother too, a true milf :love:

Men me top priority is like that
MC's mother/Aunt/Sarah (i think for this we will wait very long in game).
Maria/her sister/daughter (i hope this time beggar give us also Maria's sister freely. And not just some event.
Milfs
All the other girls
Well, only time can answer that question. Hehe

About Marckus's sister, yes she is quite different. Before she was a random blonde who just had a masturbation scene in her room. Now she looks like a hot punk. lol

I think it is a standard that all updates have at least something focused on the family / story.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
O.K I played the party many times but couldn't trigger Sarah's BJ scene
I locked Christian and changed the drink but she only kisses me. Is it a bug?

Xero45

Feb 25, 2018
is maria quest finished because I just want her
and btw the game gets updated so far apart and with not much of content
I have been waiting for the game to be finished so I don't have to try to remember what I did last time

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need help with Phil. Can someone help me?
I play three day without go to phil palace. But his mother never show up.
I play like 2 week but nothing. I always wait till 15:00 outside school, but she never appears. Do i need to to first the party?
Or i can find her also before the party? Phil is the last event i need to do, before the party.
Can someone help me?

Edit... strange after like 3 week i think she show up at the 15:50
Thank you

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
With all the money he has made and is making in Patreon, he should have already hired someone who knows how to program in rpgmaker.
Not only would it eliminate bugs but also the development would be much faster with Beggar dedicated to creating the scenes and the Coder to implement them in the game.

Reactions: dracuul

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Next update news:

Date:
Unknown.
Focus: Beth, Daisy, Marckus and Morgan family.
FINALLY. I was pissed Beth was not only given so little content last time, but was again not given any real focus in either game. I HOPE this time, we get a decent amount of content for Beth, providing a good solid story for her. I'm also glad to finally have her content, because I was holding off playing the game until we got Beth content.

Reactions: Hyuki

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
FINALLY. I was pissed Beth was not only given so little content last time, but was again not given any real focus in either game. I HOPE this time, we get a decent amount of content for Beth, providing a good solid story for her. I'm also glad to finally have her content, because I was holding off playing the game until we got Beth content.

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Maybe late to say this but I don't get why Brenda was made into a lesbian grandma. Thought she was the best looking character, like a emo goth type at the start of the game then she turns into the ugliest girl of them all.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes