Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
After many talks for the Tom's party, i decide to make a mini party walkthrough. i hope it helps a little.
Edit: And remember you can always keep the saves from the beginning of the party to check all the other options.
Edit 2: i uploaded the walkthrough again with some corrections.

Last edited:

Yohlomolo

Jul 1, 2017
You must be new here. When you've seen some of the abominations that make their to this site, come back and I'll accept your apology
Apology for what ? That simple question was just that a "question" since i was wondering how can you like the revamp version if you've played the old one. And bringing your "veterancy" doesn't impress much since it has nothing to do with my comment :/

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
After many talks for the Tom's party, i decide to make a mini party walkthrough. i hope it helps a little.
Edit: And remember you can always keep the saves from the beginning of the party to check all the other options.
Edit 2: i uploaded the walkthrough again with some corrections.
I did as you WALKTHROUGH! Why doesn't it work? What am I missing?

Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
After the party event and after the Rachel event after i'm stuck in Warren's house where i'm supposed to meet the father.
How do i get out of the house?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
After the party event and after the Rachel event after i'm stuck in Warren's house where i'm supposed to meet the father.
lol.. just click on bug fixer and teleport back home and get out of the house..

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
How did you get through the party? I can't let Sarah talk to Christians! !!

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
im stuck in private lesson with Mrs.Turner
and hint is "Go to school and complete missions"
what should i do? what is mission?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes