Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Maybe someone can help me out. After helping Rachel with the pics in Christian's home the next day i am picked up by him and warren, and told to go inside the house to meet the MC's dad. but MC's dad isn't anywhere in the house and I have checked everywhere I can get into. Did I fuck up or is this just a bug?
Whre in Toms house are pics? 8 seconds is short time to find them.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Entering a Christian home without looking at it and deleting Rachel's pictures is where I find these I searched a lot
You can't find them. At least none of us know. Maybe it is scripted that way.

I have 100 skill & endurance but for every sex scene mc cums way before female does. Is that supposed to happen?
Did you edit your endurance/resistance? Mine is only 10 after doing all of Jet's training.

BDI

May 23, 2017
You can't find them. At least none of us know. Maybe it is scripted that way.

Did you edit your endurance/resistance? Mine is only 10 after doing all of Jet's training.
If you finished Jets training you should have 10 resistance and 100 skill.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
The 10 seconds to search Chris photos is because its intended to fail, Rachel will get it for herself later.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Saw the rape tag, is that referencing the gardener, sleeping teacher or something else? And is there any lewds with the mechanic yet?

And can you bang the MC's biological mom yet?

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:FacePalm:can't believe he made a gallery system but still too lazy to check and put all 1 time event only into it.

is someone here a patreon? might want to remind him every time he release an update

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Nadine do have an anal sex scene. You just need to continue to visit her until you unlock 3some with Pam. Afterwards Nadine will be available to have sex at school.

It's a bug. Continue to visit Mrs. Turner to unlock all her scene. That's all to the current update.

Not yet implemented in current build.

You can save Sarah and avoid NTR. You just need to lock Christian when he is the bathroom upstairs. Then switch the drinks when prompt.

No you can't kick his ass yet. Current version is only the intro for Pussy Fight.
Oh shit pussy fights is back?! Damn that’s great. Okay! It’s safe to play

Thank you my dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gudfella
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes