Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
I just wanted to ask one thing, would you recommend me to install these six scenes only after finishing all the new update?
Because I'm still raising all the other girls and I haven't even seen the party yet. I should meet Laura outside the house, but I'm avoiding to get everything else done first. I don't want to mess up the game, adding everything now
Thank you
I don't think it corrupts the game, but if it worries you, you can add them when the update ends. ;)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i have ended all the babysitter thing. The game tell me that i can call the women every time i want from bookface. But every time i go on bookface i cant call them?
For example i finish with Bonnie/TA-Lisa/Monica and now if i acept to do babysitter for them i can choice to have sex/money.
But if i use bookface to call them, the game do not let me call them through bookface. Someone know why?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys someone can tell me if Nadine have anal sex? Because this is the 3 time i fuck her, but i see only pussy sex.
So Nadine is the only one that do not unlock sex at school?

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
is christian still ntring us in this build, and can you kick his ass yet? I refuse to play new builds as long as that christian/sarah NTR story is still going. still mad about the rachel bathroom thing if i'm being honest

Reactions: PJVF

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
i always thot of trying this but never got around to it, how much content is in the revamp compared to the old one?

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
So i'm being asked to delete photos from Chris PC again, is it bugged, the update ends there?

I already got all sex scenes from teacher

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes