f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Hi,
Can someone have found the way to trigger the scene with Christian, Derek & Sarah, 'cause I make all deliberately the wrong choices but I only have the Christian Scene only at the end of the party.
And for Sarah, you have to find the tinimon card Charles talk about for having the HJ & BJ scene later when you choose the right path through the party ?
Just dont lock Chris in the br and I think the other option was to "throw it out" or "drink it"
Regarding the the hj anad bj scene for sarah. Is that a question or thats what youre supposed to do? Do you know how I can get those scenes??

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Is the Gay content in the current version?
If i am not mistaken yes. I encounter only one scene for now. The same scene in the old game, where you need to spy Amy boyfriend and Chloe ask you if you wanna fuck her o pay her.
In me case i pay her, i am not into gay things. If there are more, for now i do not know. I am still play the game and till now never find another one.

Dec 30, 2017
If i am not mistaken yes. I encounter only one scene for now. The same scene in the old game, where you need to spy Amy boyfriend and Chloe ask you if you wanna fuck her o pay her.
In me case i pay her, i am not into gay things. If there are more, for now i do not know. I am still play the game and till now never find another one.
Just one last question, is that scene far into the game,so I can get to it as fast as possible.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I've never played that far into this version of MNL so I just wanted to check is Sarah a virgin like in the original or is she more experienced in this version? Also what other characters are confirmed virgins?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Not sure if this is an error or not, but MC's My Fucking Page (?) says to enter Christian's house and delete Rachel's pics except I've already done it?!

Also, after the MC vigorously fucked Maria in the kitchen the scene wasn't updated to MC's My Fucking Page Maria pictures.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
My MC has a car and can travel to a place but where is the car parked for the return trip? Is this part of the game no workey? Thanks.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Where is this game at right now in comparison to the old one? has it caught up? is there anything new in this one?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes