JengaTower

Apr 18, 2018
So if I have been pretty disappointed in the Revamp and haven't played it for like six months, would now be a good time to jump in and try again?

pokerface

May 15, 2017
Yea, not worth it play this game anymore, Morgan mom scuffed...... In first game she was hot, now looks like Morgan older sister.....

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
So if I have been pretty disappointed in the Revamp and haven't played it for like six months, would now be a good time to jump in and try again?
There are more quests than a few months ago, but the game still feels empty with characters that do nothing. If you want most characters to have an interaction then starting now wouldn't be the ideal time, if you want to see how the game progressed and some possible fap then go ahead but you might still be disappointed.

Reactions: Aioria619

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I'm looking forward to playing this version, I think they upload it any time now or tomorrow at the latest

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I think it's passed the original. Some people seem to like the loose connection from the original but that made for a terrible overall story, I could see the game hit a wall when you had 4 different gangs to join.

I've seen people actually complain about Rachel not being a childhood friend anymore. In the original you fucked her and then she may as well not have existed, in this she's heavily involved in the story.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Obviously the story changes a lot, clearly it's another game, it's perfectly understood, but maybe if people don't want to play it, let them not play it, there's that option and they still play it anyway. If you don't like something you don't do it, here it's the same. If you don't like the game, don't play it, it's simple

icarocg

Jun 15, 2018
So, when I go to Marcus House, I can't talk to Marcus, his mother or his sister. And I found another bug in one of the sex scenes with the principal at the hospital, when the image freezes instead of showing the animation for vaginal sex

Feb 25, 2018
So, when I go to Marcus House, I can't talk to Marcus, his mother or his sister. And I found another bug in one of the sex scenes with the principal at the hospital, when the image freezes instead of showing the animation for vaginal sex
i cant either marcus is the first bug of this version yay!
less content until the first patches and we found the rest of the bugs in this version!

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes