yezzuh123

Nov 27, 2018
i asked in the past, but this game uses modded 3dsexvilla models.
There was actually a tk17 mod pack compilation around that I'm pretty sure he used. I can't remember where I found it as I deleted the file now to save hdd space but the models were spot on. Had the clothes and hair he used as well. It was just a matter of molding the faces. There were a few presets on there which I'm pretty damn sure he used as a base because there was one that pretty much already looked like Rachel, you just needed to sculpt it a little more to be more precise.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Can someone who is a pateron please ask him to include a button on the screen that can take you to the second menu so us android users can play ?

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
For the early complaints, well Beggar did say this was the TEST version of the new update. Just wait for the fixed version but in the meantime, the patrons who played the test version that are here should REPORT the bugs to Beggar so they could be fixed.

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
I started a new game and I can't do Miss Taylor's quests, when she asks me to pick up items at the Pharmacy and Amria's market it bugs out, I collected both items and my character says I don't have them, unless I forgot a step? I probably did but I skipped the test RIP.

Also, to not have to do every Nesrot package hunt I found a workaround without the save editor, I have no idea if it will bug the game... but I use the phone bug-fixer "character stuck" option to unlock my character to walk past whats-her-name (Janine was it?) then I lock my character back behind her and walk in, he gives me a new card. I did not test yet if this actually works, I am doing it as I write this.

EDIT: Giving one card to Sarah removes every cars from inventory apparently. It still saves you some time hunting packages, but from I noticed you do get some from other quest lines so it can be game breaking. The first two I got from quests and another one later on as well, the fifth I think? I did not count...

EDIT 2:It doesn't progress the quest, the game gave me the same cutscene three times.

Last edited:

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Ok, so, this is what happened, I downloaded 0.005 Test Version and after unzipping I deleted the zip file... so, I zipped the folder again and forgot to delete my saves (which are from previous versions just transferred to the new version), so just feel free to download, original version comes with file24.rpgsave (main char named Mike), and if you want to use my save, the last one is file1.rpgsave (all content completed up to 0.004.2) - lemme told you that it's in spanish, so download some RPG MV Save editor and check switch English (I think it's switch 7) if you need it to be in English.

Anyways.

Last edited:

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
The video at the menu lags out my game. Is there anyway to fix that?
No, it's pretty annoying, but after you reach the game it doesn't lag anymore, just play and save, next time you open the game you'll reach the main screen lag-free.

Reactions: Scorian
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes