- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Is there a way to complete the cinema date with daisy without failing. It doesnt matter what i do after 2min timer it always fails. I have 4 hearts aswell. If i remove her top the climax bar disappears.
I just touch her pussy and wait till the bar goes full.
Then i exit.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
About the future updates:
- 0.006 will focus at Charles, Marckus, YouTv and Gangs
- We will get two or three updates. Then the revamp will be over, we will get just original content.

About MNL2:
- No date.
- Will be a separated game.
- New graphics, everything new.
- Will have compatibily with MNL saves, so the game will read all your choices from the 1st game and use it to configure the story.

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Just more 2 or 3 updates and the revamp will be over. BoN will focus on original content updates.
Doesn’t that not sound like enough?
he still has the rest of the teachers, the two new students he created, the pussy fights stuff, the family, Tyna, Beth, Sasha, Christian, Tom, The rest of the jobs, and some more from the original. I would think it would take him 5 or 6 more at least to get everything back in at the rate he is going, which would be okay if he gets all that back in.

Reactions: Gasanvar

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
About the future updates:
- 0.006 will focus at Charles, Marckus, YouTv and Gangs
- We will get two or three updates. Then the revamp will be over, we will get just original content.

About MNL2:
- No date.
- Will be a separated game.
- New graphics, everything new.
- Will have compatibily with MNL saves, so the game will read all your choices from the 1st game and use it to configure the story.
I must have misunderstood this last time. So by “the revamp will be over” he means that he will have re-implemented all the old content back into the game but the game won’t be over yet?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I must have misunderstood this last time. So by “the revamp will be over” he means that he will have re-implemented all the old content back into the game but the game won’t be over yet?
Yap. The old content (remaked or not) will be over, he will just focus on ORIGINAL content.

Doesn’t that not sound like enough?
he still has the rest of the teachers, the two new students he created, the pussy fights stuff, the family, Tyna, Beth, Sasha, Christian, Tom, The rest of the jobs, and some more from the original. I would think it would take him 5 or 6 more at least to get everything back in at the rate he is going, which would be okay if he gets all that back in.
Yes. But i think he will do something different for them, he needs to create something that link the MNL to MNL in some moment. But i think he said "Revamp will be over" just because some people hated this version and he wanted to calm down those people like "the old graphics content will not comeback, relax"

Anyway, let's wait to see... All this information was just what BoN said to me in the Discord PM.

Reactions: Stalkerdude

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
Why are they thinking on MNL2? if the one is far from finished, like the original game still has more content than the revamp one.

Reactions: Gasanvar

ricric11

Nov 17, 2018
Mod scenes for v 4.1
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN

How Do I access the gallery?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Nope. This game is over, the REVAMP is the actual MNL1 Official story.

But relax, Revamp will continue with a lot of content. MNL2 will come in two years (maybe). I posted some graphics a few months ago. I hyped MNL2 because of some evolution, i'm tired of some old story.

Anyway, it's just a thing that i have.
Thank you, everything is clear.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes