Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Yap. The old content (remaked or not) will be over, he will just focus on ORIGINAL content.

Yes. But i think he will do something different for them, he needs to create something that link the MNL to MNL in some moment. But i think he said "Revamp will be over" just because some people hated this version and he wanted to calm down those people like "the old graphics content will not comeback, relax"

Anyway, let's wait to see... All this information was just what BoN said to me in the Discord PM.
That makes sense. Thank you.

Hugo.Tropzht

Jun 10, 2018
I might be wrong, but where are the houseevents? Gradually I get the impression BON has another definition of houseevents than we do.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
if male on dickgirl or dickgirl on male is considered gay, then yes.
In the original gay content was there for Jason and the dev said they would add more later the dev which kinda alluded to a gay route. I don't think the dev has reached that point for the revamp so It'd be better for you return once the game has had more updates.
Wait... so IS there dickgirl on male content or going to be? I think in the original, it was Andre the drug dealer, is probably one of my favorites, and I stopped playing because nothing happened and figured it was just gonna be male on dickgril later. I mean, that's been the majority of stuff I played as I was thinking or rather hoping it was going to be dickgirl on male... it's been awhile since I last played this game, but does anyone have some insight into the future goings on with this sort of content for this game?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It took him 14 months, but the house events are virtually non existent. No interaction at home. Nothing at all. What was the bulk of the old game - MC's home - is a fucking damn empty shell. The main female characters - the home chicks - have no interaction, and no sex.

WTF

Thanks God I never gave a single penny to this BoN Guy, and I'm never giving any, of course.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It took him 14 months, but the house events are virtually non existent. No interaction at home. Nothing at all. What was the bulk of the old game - MC's home - is a fucking damn empty shell. The main female characters - the home chicks - have no interaction, and no sex.

WTF

Thanks God I never gave a single penny to this BoN Guy, and I'm never giving any, of course.
14 months and he still is not near the part of the end of 2.1 version of the old MnL FACTS.
He still haven't added Beth,Tyna and the teachers...Mrs.Taylor is bugged,gym teacher doesn't even have a storyline evem the two new girls(arabian and chinese girls)doesn't have a storyline...

Kimblee

Jan 5, 2018
The corrected version was before all this revamp bs and that version will not come anymore(unless you install the 2.1 version + xtras and enjoy the better version).
I think you didn't understand what I meant, or just angry at the current game, but ok.

I already played the old version of the game.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes