Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What other game uses similar models? I’m trying to find another game like this besides the old version.
No one else that I can remember uses Klub17. It is a really old system. Check out this place if you are interested.

spacepoune

May 14, 2017
hi
1. saw a couple of comment saying i should play the original is that true?
2. does the mods fixing all bugs for original version is the firebane one on the page?
3. is the animation the same?
thx

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
hi
1. saw a couple of comment saying i should play the original is that true?
2. does the mods fixing all bugs for original version is the firebane one on the page?
3. is the animation the same?
thx
1. I wouldn't say you should or shouldn't, it's just the original game, for some it's better, for some (i think) it's worse, for most of us, it's better, but the downside is that 2.1 won't get any updates, it's an abandoned project, the creator dumped it when he started the "revamp". Anyways, yeah, play it, most of us recommend old MnL.
2. I don't think there's a mod to fix MnL 2.1 entirely... it's practically impossible, this games (Revamp and Original Ver) are a bugfest, I just recommend saving, a LOT, so when you encounter a bug you can just load right before, and that's it.
3. Kinda. Revamp has a lot of old MnL scenes, but a lot of new ones too, all of them are pretty good and yeah, it's the same animation style (even though Rachel BJ scene on Revamp it's by far the best).

Reactions: Hyuki

spacepoune

May 14, 2017
1. I wouldn't say you should or shouldn't, it's just the original game, for some it's better, for some (i think) it's worse, for most of us, it's better, but the downside is that 2.1 won't get any updates, it's an abandoned project, the creator dumped it when he started the "revamp". Anyways, yeah, play it, most of us recommend old MnL.
2. I don't think there's a mod to fix MnL 2.1 entirely... it's practically impossible, this games (Revamp and Original Ver) are a bugfest, I just recommend saving, a LOT, so when you encounter a bug you can just load right before, and that's it.
3. Kinda. Revamp has a lot of old MnL scenes, but a lot of new ones too, all of them are pretty good and yeah, it's the same animation style (even though Rachel BJ scene on Revamp it's by far the best).
Thx a lot for the time you took for your anwser

• Love
Reactions: Wrecker

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
I need help I gotta met Markus in the street but I can’t find him plz help
High Neighboorhood East (where your house is), go straight left and he's just almost High Neigboorhood West entrance (at morning).

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How you progress with this quest ?
I don´t know if you have done this or not. (Take the box from left and put it on the right side and then take the box from right and put the box to the left side).

For me it is a bug because I have done it and the save don´t save the event progress.

If this bug is only when you use old saves I can´t say.

This bug is gamebreaking because you became no hearts from Daisy or Shirley (It doesn´t matter what you do you can play days with them and get no hearts).

The save from Z4IKO is for me not good enough because pics are missing so I can wait for a fix or a better save.

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Does this update have Lucy's scenes?
Nope, on this version we got Morgan's questline (Aunt Marge and his mom Sharon), and Daisy's questline (Daisy and her mom Shirley), plus some scenes leading Marckus' questline, which will come on the next update.
I don´t know if you have done this or not. (Take the box from left and put it on the right side and then take the box from right and put the box to the left side).

For me it is a bug because I have done it and the save don´t save the event progress.

If this bug is only when you use old saves I can´t say.

This bug is gamebreaking because you became no hearts from Daisy or Shirley (It doesn´t matter what you do you can play days with them and get no hearts).

The save from Z4IKO is for me not good enough because pics are missing so I can wait for a fix or a better save.
Remeber that not ALL scenes are re-viewable, kinda shitty but that's what it is.

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
My last save change the spanish, how can i change back to english? (nevermind, just copy from old game)

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It took him 14 months, but the house events are virtually non existent. No interaction at home. Nothing at all. What was the bulk of the old game - MC's home - is a fucking damn empty shell. The main female characters - the home chicks - have no interaction, and no sex.

WTF

Thanks God I never gave a single penny to this BoN Guy, and I'm never giving any, of course.
While I do like the story element of the game of the revamp more (since in some cases it does make more sense) BON for what ever reason decided to reuse some of the older story parts and in many cases they make 0 sense. Like for example you get welcomed into Warren's group with two hookers as an incentive for your loyalty then afterwards we get the old scene where your father mentions getting you into the mob when "YOU ARE ALREADY IN WARREN's Mafia!" Then there is the fact the game unlike the original has protrayed Jack as the asshole we started seeing at the end of the old MNL but then due to using an older scene it shows him giving a fuck about someone where in the past he would never do so.

Also the Father son bonding scene in this one also made no sense either. If it was the older MNL before 2.1 I could see it working sense Jack wasn't painted as a complete Asshole. But for him to be made into such a character then all of a sudden decide to show affection when he never did in the past is just wrong.

But to be honest despite the few positives I seen with the revamp that could have made a world of difference in the older version (the mission guide as well as the removal of all the old dead end paths and added story to develop some of the characters more) I still wish he would have found a way to make the older version work. Especially seeing as from what we saw all that was left was to flesh out the story for each mafia, work with the main story and best of all give us some Mike/Lucy content or even better Mike/Lucy/Sarah content but alas sadly it wasn't meant to be.

I just seriously wish that he would at least keep the promise of keeping the bugs out because seeing these alone is already breaking his original promise which was a complete revamp of the game but in exchange it would be bug free.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes