Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.005] [Beggar of Net] (4.74 GB rar win source)
559 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

4 mb rar unofficial v0055 compressed UPDATE PATCH:
(unrar into GAME/ and overwrite when asked)

Last edited:

Stormrider56

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Thats why I'm asking for just a button so the android ports will actually work haha
sensitiveusername is the only one I've seen with a working game 0.0023. He's on discord and he has a website. I guess we'll just have to keep requesting it from him. He used a right to left finger swipe for the letter W.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
sensitiveusername is the only one I've seen with a working game 0.0023. He's on discord and he has a website. I guess we'll just have to keep requesting it from him. He used a right to left finger swipe for the letter W.
Does he android port the revamp of MnL ?

Stormrider56

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Does he android port the revamp of MnL ?
Just the 2.3 version, haven't seen any others by him. I've requested the .003 and .0041 on his website and discord but I can't get any kind of a response from him. I guess he doesn't want to do it anymore, which is too bad. RPGM games are a pain to do from what I've heard from other people that do Android ports.

Last edited:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
A body know who to fuck the hospital director and where is the cats for the aunt?
Hospital director is bugged wait for the fix.
The cat is in Old Quarter to the parking lot above pharmacy.

Blu

May 15, 2017
So this version is not translated into English, yeah, there's that.
It’s like you guys are 5yr olds that don’t have a life outside of a game to just complain. There are two saves one for English the other for Spanish, choose the right one next time before jumping to consluions

Reactions: Hyuki

mihais

Jul 21, 2017
Hospital director is bugged wait for the fix.
The cat is in Old Quarter to the parking lot above pharmacy.
When you work in hospital:
If you will use BUG FIXER -> UNLOCK Character and went in room from right, you will find a girl there with 4 scenes.

MrRazv

Mar 30, 2018
Anyone can tell me where i can find the gallery? like to find every scene from the beginning. On computer when i go to B it doesnt show for me every scene i passed.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i dont understand why people rage here...
1:you pay him each month and are free to stop pay him when you want if hes too slow or dont do what you want
2: you dl this for free and have no right to rage cause.. it's free for you
So, same old shitty "you don't pay therefore you have no rights to complain" argument? :cautious:

This is a pirate forum, you know.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So, everytime Daisy's mom hurts her back and asks for a massage, even though I massage her back I fail. Is it a bug?

Most of all,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
It is amazing that after all of these years. MNL is still the same bug-infested nest as ever. How is it even possible that "Bugger Of The Net" has not defeated this problem? There is really no new content. So it is not like Bugger is busy making new renders. The only thing he is doing is tweaking the dialog some. It boggles the mind, really.

This was my favorite game before the revamp.

Reactions: Kenuichi

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
2: you dl this for free and have no right to rage cause.. it's free for you
Rage? Nice way to Strawman other people's opinions. Any mention of monies paid on a "pirate" site is silly. Since when did the right to voice n opinion require donations? Do you contribute money in some fashion for EVERY opinion you express? Or do you pick and choose when that is necessary? I always find this line of reasoning absurd.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes