Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
daisy sex scenes are reused. what a lazy fuck, i might just stop supporting this guy

also sarah/lucy events are gonna take some time, apparently he was having some issues with patreon no incest rule

still dont know why amy(love this whore)/laura/maria scenes are not fully implemented

Mar 28, 2019
Yap. The old content (remaked or not) will be over, he will just focus on ORIGINAL content.

Yes. But i think he will do something different for them, he needs to create something that link the MNL to MNL in some moment. But i think he said "Revamp will be over" just because some people hated this version and he wanted to calm down those people like "the old graphics content will not comeback, relax"

Anyway, let's wait to see... All this information was just what BoN said to me in the Discord PM.
The whole revamp is a f**king joke. Who knows which are "old contents" now? In one or two updates, he can only implement Tyna and Beth at most. The family is part of the main story, even if the scenes were done at the very start of the revamp. He will not be able to keep his words.

Anyway, some remakes are the only good things of this revamp. In the origin, Rachel story ended too early, and she was not included in the continuing stories. Brenda and Carol did not have v-card descriptions. But these are improved in the revamp. Also, I am glad to farewell to Rachel's mom/Beggar scene and original Morgan family scene.

However, for recent updates, there were 100% copies from the origin and stupid main stories. For example, now everyone can notice MC's stealth, which makes it a big joke. In the origin, he was only noticed by Waren. And I do not know why Christian is a super-villain, he was a clown in the origin. Also he did not pay attention to the so-called walkthrough inside,which made this litter worse.

I do not know what MNL2 will be, it seems like Maria is in a gang, too. But if it will be in 2 years, then we do not need to worry.

Last edited:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
The whole revamp is a f**king joke. Who knows which are "old contents" now? In one or two updates, he can only implement Tyna and Beth at most. The family is part of the main story, even if the scenes were done at the very start of the revamp. He will not be able to keep his words.
Anyway, some remakes are the only good things of this revamp. In the origin, Rachel story ended too early, and she was not included in the continuing stories. Brenda and Carol did not have v-card descriptions. But these are improved in the revamp. Also, I am glad to farewell to Rachel's mom/Beggar scene and original Morgan family scene.
However, for recent updates, there were 100% copies from the origin and stupid main stories. For example, now everyone can notice MC's stealth, which makes it a big joke. In the origin, he was only noticed by Waren. And I do not know why Christian is a super-villain, he was a clown in the origin. Also he did pay attention to the walkthrough inside,which made this litter worse.
I do not know what MNL2 will be, it seems like Maria is in a gang, too. But if it will be in 2 years, then we do not need to worry.
Ok.

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Hey... I've found that the thing about leaving the dildos for Daisy and Shirley doesn't barely work (BoN fucked up some things and one of them is that the variable to trigger the events uses equal some value instead of equal or greater than some value, but I had to do a lot of shit to make this work (that's just one thing that doesn't worked), so, I'll post here a fix, here's two json files: Map005 (High Neighboorhood West) and Map088 (Daisy's House 1F). Map005 it's because I had to rework the mailbox so you can choose what dildo will you leave for the girl, and Map088 to fix the whole scenes and scene triggering stuff, lemme say that I've not tested Shirley but I'm pretty sure it works as a charm (please give feedback so I can fix it if it doesn't work properly), oh, and also, after you see the scene the scene trigger deletes, so you've to leave another (or the same) dildo on the mailbox if you want to see the scene again (I could add the scene to the phone but it's too much work for something that probably will be fixed by BoN in a few days). Also I've added a cat next the mailbox if you wanna reset your dildo event switches.

I'll leave this here, if you don't know how to install it, just unzip it and put the two files on your game's www/data folder.

Cheers!

Pic19800

Nov 6, 2018
not sure what happened with this update but my save regressed a bunch and it is all in spanish except the tips

Cptharlock

Jul 11, 2017
So can you avoid the gay, futa, and trap scenes? Saw this on another site and it looked interesting
if it was like the original sorta of its been awhile but a good general rule of thumb with this game is save often cause lots of choices affect how scenes turn out not really in terms of missing stuff as more like choice one might be missionary and choice 2 would be anal but you dont know what your getting till you pick one

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
The Walkthrough is not a bad idea because at least I am missing a couple of images in the smarphone guide

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
The mission of the cards is over because when I click where the sister tells me about the nestor packages but there was none

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes