larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Holy shit this update was a buggy mess. Took daisy on a date and then was stuck there, couldnt bugfix and ended up loosing half an hour of grinding, seriously cba to go back and do it. Was there anything worth while in this update? Anyone got a save of everything completed? TY

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
Nadine is bugged... so I dont know what to do next.... when I click on ? nothing happens, last time I was meant to see her outside the house but another event took place now she is nowehere

question, the quest with the male friends are gay quest or to get their moms and sisters?

Last edited:

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
hey
i do stop christian from fucking the sis at the pool party?
I Just figured it out. You have only 10 seconds to get from the room with Daisy to the kitchen to change the drinks. Maybe less than 10 seconds, but there's a timer that I didn't see the first time round.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
I just finished Tom's Pool Party and now I have to delete the photographs from Christians computer. How do I figure out the code? I can see 3 orange lights and one blue light in his room, but haven't found the decoder ring yet. Help, it isn't obvious yet.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It basically is the same game with some changes.
- Plot is more linear and you can do side characters only if you unlocked them via main story
- As far as I recall there aren't consequences/penaltys for failing (except the party event)
- Jobs have scenes
- The h-scenes themselves have a new mechanic
- There are still a lot of scenes missing from the original but some new ones have been added as well
I totally disagree. They are VERY VERY VERY different.

The old game was a "real" RPG with puzzles, quests, hidden items and a lot of mini-games. You could interact with NPCs, too. This one's got nothing to do with a real game. They both share a lot of grindness and walking.

From what I've read from the earlier comments it's basically the original with slight changes but I've never played the other.
Well, you didn't play the old game, so what's the meaning of your remark, I do wonder.

• Angry
Reactions: Havoc_313

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
I'm stuck on getting the new computer, I can't find the park where I'm supposed to get videos for the guy who owns the gamer store.

Reactions: Papercut
D

Deleted member 118598

Just started playing this game again after a while, I may be stupid but can anyone tell me is the game glitched? I cant seem to interact with anyone

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes