coeusmenelaos

Mar 13, 2018
hi mates,
someone know how to finish the pool party event ?
i can't find any complete walkthrough on it, and i'm blocked on this event.
or maybe it's a bug. i don't know

someone can help me ?
Hello mate. First of all when Christian and Sarah decide go to room you have to block the bathroom door in second floor. Second of when Daisy talk with you, you have to go kitchen next to Sarah and Christian. After all of this Christian won't able to f*ck Sarah.

Havoc_313

May 22, 2017
Help, I'm stuck with the quest "Go to street and talk with Marckus". What the hell am I supposed to do here?

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
I'm stuck when Warren bring me to Dr. Robson place to steal a laptop.
I search everywhere.. but no laptop around and each time i finish been caught by Robson.

Any help ?

Reactions: Ruwan

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Laura's quest where you need to catch her on your PC doesn't trigger for me. At no point an option to leave your shoes at the door seems to appear. The game is waiting on that quest to finish as all other hints refer to the "family quest".

Nvm, what an utterly retarded trigger

Last edited:

BiggusDickusofRome

Mar 27, 2018
my endurance starts out at 100 as soon as i get access to my phone? any help? is it a cosmetic UI glitch? because after all the training with jet it says my endurance is 10

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
And another thing I don't know ... is "this new life: renewal" the same as "the new life v2.1"? ... or this is a separate story or one is more complete than the other ... I appreciate if someone explains it to me

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
And another thing that I don't know ... this "the new life: revamp" is the same as "the new life v2.1" ??? ... or this is a separate story or that, I appreciate if someone explains it to me
It basically is the same game with some changes.
- Plot is more linear and you can do side characters only if you unlocked them via main story
- As far as I recall there aren't consequences/penaltys for failing (except the party event)
- Jobs have scenes
- The h-scenes themselves have a new mechanic
- There are still a lot of scenes missing from the original but some new ones have been added as well

Havoc_313

May 22, 2017
And another thing I don't know ... is "this new life: renewal" the same as "the new life v2.1"? ... or this is a separate story or one is more complete than the other ... I appreciate if someone explains it to me
From what I've read from the earlier comments it's basically the original with slight changes but I've never played the other.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes