Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mar 24 at 10:01pm
Stay at Home and Date of next Release of My New Life

Date of My New Life Version 0.6: 25 - April - 2020
Hello everyone, I work hard to make this game. This is a completely free and totally not-for-profit game. It will not contain any self-promotion or my Patreon. If you post this game in some page, please no post any link or any name of me or my patreon. It’s just some content to help the fight against COVID-19. It’s a mini-game set in the My New Life world to help ease the situation of quarantine and confinement. It’s a one-off. There won’t be any other versions or updates. I really hope you enjoy it! here ... Go get it ! MIRROR MIRROR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stay At Home
1585088785363.png
1585088798889.png

Last edited:

disha21

Jun 19, 2019
can someone help me i have been stuck at the mission where it tells me to speak to phil in the morning in the school entrance after i caught him for pam quest but i cant find him anywhere i finished every other side quest and i still cant find him looked all over the school no where to be found what to do?

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Hello there, I have a problem... not even starting the playthrough, in the menu "New Game" "Continue" and "Option" the video playing just keep freezing the game and I can not even set up the options without struggle, I dont have a bad PC and the game before the revamp worked for me just fine, but with this I think it will keep freezing in my playthrough, or at least in the video parts one... and I know beggar loves to put a lot of those... (side note, is there a option to keep the volume in the videos low? I remember the Sarah dances were loud as fuck and was mad annoying).

Is there a option to optimize this? I just want to play the game.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Mar 24 at 10:01pm
Stay at Home and Date of next Release of My New Life

Date of My New Life Version 0.6: 25 - April - 2020
Hello everyone, I work hard to make this game. This is a completely free and totally not-for-profit game. It will not contain any self-promotion or my Patreon. If you post this game in some page, please no post any link or any name of me or my patreon. It’s just some content to help the fight against COVID-19. It’s a mini-game set in the My New Life world to help ease the situation of quarantine and confinement. It’s a one-off. There won’t be any other versions or updates. I really hope you enjoy it! here ... Go get it !
1. 732 mb for a mini-game!!! WTF

2. he made this mini-game out of the blue, but he postponed the next update to April 25th. :mad: What a cheeky milker he is.

Reactions: PJVF

ben.andrews

May 10, 2019
I can't find the freaking school anywhere! Am I blind? Also, why doesn't the map in the pc work? And how do you exit the pc? I know to enter it but I can't seem to get out of it. I've never been this confused when playing a game. Sheesh

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I can't find the freaking school anywhere! Am I blind? Also, why doesn't the map in the pc work? And how do you exit the pc? I know to enter it but I can't seem to get out of it. I've never been this confused when playing a game. Sheesh
For exiting click on the windows icon on the bottom left corner.

School is west of the old quarter area which you just need to go south left till you see it.

jethro_black

Oct 1, 2018
Has anyone encountered a bug with Sandra not being interactable at her home? I just walk through her after finishing the quest with the female dealer.

Reactions: Cramone

jethro_black

Oct 1, 2018
Has anyone encountered a bug with Sandra not being interactable at her home? I just walk through her after finishing the quest with the female dealer.
If this happens to you the fix is to click on Sandra's sprite rather than walk up to the sprite and try to interact that way.

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
how do you do, fellow kids?
My favorite
Stay at home has its charm

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes