Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Daisy, morgan, pam, carol, etc icon image at facebook* doesn't show up.

Btw thanks for the mod
This is technically not my fault.

It happens with the compressed version. Doesn't happen with the full version.
The compressed version in this thread was used for the android mod as it allow for a smaller apk/android port.
Next release I will compress it myself, may take longer (for a android release) but hopefully all images will show as the original.

Last edited:

Leolibu

Jul 2, 2019
Can you please guide me I got stuck after deleting Rachel pictures from christian laptop after enjoying Rachel and Mrs tuner get the same quest to delete Rachel pictures from christian laptop please see the attached pics

Binod9999

Dec 5, 2018
Can you please guide me I got stuck after deleting Rachel pictures from christian laptop after enjoying Rachel and Mrs tuner get the same quest to delete Rachel pictures from christian laptop please see the attached pics
can you please guide me i got stuck into the christian laptop quest i dont know where to find the password please help me

Binod9999

Dec 5, 2018
hey i got stucked into christian house i need your help i dont know what to do there everytime i got a head shot by gaurds please help i want to delet photos i want password of christian laptop

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Can we have sex with girl ex:carol, pam,nadine, sandra in tom party? Because he only ask my bring a drink, but i read in this thread we can have sex is that true or not? I just making sure bro

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
someone please tell me is marge in this game or the other one and where is morgan in this game all i can find is him is the other game and if is aunt is still in the game someone please tell me where she is also whos the cubby chick in the nadine quest

azrajd

Apr 13, 2018
Rachel just dropped by to give me the photos of dad boning the principal, in the end she offered i visit her at home in the afternoon. But I have no idea where rachels house is.. any help please?

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Hey I never played the first game so can anyone tell me how much of it was already "converted"?
The remake stops where the original main story had split into multiple paths, each with at least 15 more hours of gameplay. It was a big choice that completely changed things around with scenes and characters you wouldn't see in the other paths. Most of the content was the same, but aspects of it changed and you'd miss some things by picking one path over the other. The remake does have more side story content though, so the amount of playtime is probably about the same right now.

Edit: To be more clear, there was some quests for maria, nesrot and the comic store, and sarah (I think) before you reached the splitting point so it wouldn't be something you'd see for a few updates if he does it the same way.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes