AmoSiZar

Jan 14, 2018
Quest Carol, 4 books.
Found everything, talked with Sandra.
After the conversation, the quest took off. They write in the computer to find 4 books, but they are not already there. What should I do?
Can saveeditonline help with this quest?

Binod9999

Dec 5, 2018
i got stucked in sara story (find suspicious package and give the card to sara) but i dont know from where to get it please help

Binod9999

Dec 5, 2018
Don't bother much with the packages. You won't find any unless the main story (hint system) tells you a specific location.

Only the hints on your phone. Try the search option on this website if you don't get certain parts.
okay thanks but in sara there is also give the card to sara and now i dont know what tp do please help

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Only from curiosity i checked your save (sorry Valus) .When you "play" with your save file sometimes you will have unwanted results, to fix your problem set the skill variable to 100.
jonatasgf , Do what Kertug said. Use a save-editor or use my PC mod and set skills to max (100).

PC mod will also allow you to teleport to any female home to easily play the scenes.

EDIT: In case you want to use neither. I edited your save for you. See attach file.

Hay. Can you tell me how to play with joiplay.please
Follow these instruction below..

1. Install the android joiplay
  2. Copy the entire game folder to phone.
  3. Launch joiplay app.
  4. Bottom right click the plus (+) and follow the instructions (the instuctions are rather striaght-forward from here).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kertug

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
I'm trying to press it but it doesn't show nothing in the new version. . . ._.

Only the hints on your phone. Try the search option on this website if you don't get certain parts.
[/QUOTE]

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes