WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay. Since this revamp began.

Do we have any new Lucy /dr Robson/you’re not my real mom oh wait yes you are content? Like anything that wasn’t in the first game?

I don’t care if it’s anew conversation or whatever I just want Lucy!

Sn3Rf!

Feb 6, 2018
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but Phil's mom isn't showing up at the school. I've waited for a period of three days without talking to Phil and she is still not showing up. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for taking the time. Despite your .app package looking identical to the last version I have (which ran fine) I can't get it to start. :(
I honestly have no clue. Did you try mazqaz suggestion about using Wine.app?
You guys would have a better idea than me. All I know one of the requirements is having a Mac OS X 10.10 or better.

Reactions: moronicLaconic

jgf_

Jun 16, 2017
Guys, I'm having a problem here. Everytime I have sex in the game the female pleasure bar instantly fills up. Does someone know how to fix it?

BDI

May 23, 2017
My Cheat Mod:

Features

1. Add Money
  2. Teleport - Home, School, Female homes, Male homes, Bus stop.
  3. Change Day & Time - Please be careful during ongoing missions
  4. Change player running speed
  5. Karma - good or bad
  6. Sex Skills - ability to play only the last resistance and sex skill scenes or just max skills without scenes
Instructions:
Extract to game directory where game.exe is located
Cheats when W (Phone) is pressed.

Note: I usually don't play the game so often, so don't know what cheats to add or grind in the game to reduce. Will be testing the game and will add when the time comes or anyone suggests a feature.

Changelog:
Added Teleport to female house, male houses, bus stop.
Added max Jet resistance and skill classes.
By you adding that face image to the mod, it screws up the mod, at least on my computer.Could you make it WITHOUT that image?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
That sister rape scene was very anti climactic considering all he talked about was her ass.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Guys, I'm having a problem here. Everytime I have sex in the game the female pleasure bar instantly fills up. Does someone know how to fix it?
Is it with all female or a specific one. I can help, if you send me your save.

How can I save in joiplay, I tried at the game but I couldn't.
Edit: Joiplay works great on my phone, didn't see any problems. Saves work normal; saving in game and loading in game. Maybe my android port is useless :unsure:

By you adding that face image to the mod, it screws up the mod, at least on my computer.Could you make it WITHOUT that image?
Will see in next release.
Tested, no error on my side. Image will give an error ONLY if the "img folder" of the mod was not copied.
As the game would look for the image, as it does for every image. If any image is not found the game will warn and freeze up.

Last edited:

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Last edited:

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
any help with the daisy and her mother heart system and date system?
nothing is clear about of what to do

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes