ZANDER86

Jan 22, 2018
I have an issue where when using the smart phone I get Ta-Lisa even when I am not calling her but someone else?

does anyone know how to fix this?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Had sex with the gagged wife in Jet's quest and a classic image sperm penetrating egg showed up so I'm guessing pregnancy will actually be a thing?

Edit: tried it again and didn't get it, some there's definetly a impregnation chance rng at work.

Reactions: Mark21800

SouthernGamer91

Aug 6, 2017
Markus quest isnt working for me so im assuming its incomplete and out of nowhere the MC sex skill went up to over +700 so its 3 strokes and a orgasm now:p

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is the party where you have to stop Christian from fucking Sara the end of her content for now? It tells me to find more packages but it does not say where, as it used to.

Daisy's help says to complete her home tasks but I can already fuck her and her mom. But have 4 purplish hearts.

Carol says to complete 2 dates again. She will jack me off for the hang out choice and I can eat her out for study choice. Also, I can eat her out on dates but Lewd says our relation is not high enough.

Marcus and Charles do nothing when I visit. Charles's sister's help says to visit the game shop but it says next update.

Can anyone tell me if I have completed their content so far? The school also says I have completed all content.

SouthernGamer91

Aug 6, 2017
Carol says to complete 2 dates again. She will jack me off for the hang out choice and I can eat her out for study choice. Also, I can eat her out on dates but Lewd says our relation is not high enough.
mine is telling me i need to do 5 dates now to unlock more sexual favors from her

GrandT

Feb 8, 2018
Guys, can someone help me please.
I have a bug on working hours in the hospital, when i want to come inside the principal office, i have a looping scene which has no end she says that she want to punish mc and after beggining of the scene it startsd over and ovewr again. How can i go through this bug ?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes