Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Mod scenes for v 5.0
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
what keyboard key open gallery?

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
una pregunta ¿alguno sabe cuanto le falta para el siguiente parche o de le va a poner?
a question anyone knows how much is missing for the next patch or will be?

Hyuki

Dec 12, 2019
hi, can i ask something, in this patch, can we kick christian's and warren's ass to the jail ?, and also mike father :(
Gee, hope not, Jack is our dad and Warren is currently helping us

by the way, who’s in the next update? I personally hope it’s Beth

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
hmm? the picture gallery ? I expected sex scenes be saved there as well
When you use the phone and click on B on top left. The character has little pics in the center. That is how you replay the scene.

Reactions: Snow972

SouthernGamer91

Aug 6, 2017
so im stuck on the part breaking into lil pop house and the asian chick leaves but i cant do anything else while guards talk to each other

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
When you use the phone and click on B on top left. The character has little pics in the center. That is how you replay the scene.
ahh oki cool thx.
expected to see scenes not unlocked as well tho :p

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
thats where im stuck i cant get around them and he keeps saying moving on is dangerous
Now you have to go back downstairs. Watch out for the guard and dive into the empty room until you see the guard look in the hallway. Make sure he is heading to the door. Quickly walk across the room and you will be stopped behind the couch. The rapper will say some stuff. Then go downstairs and go in the first room. the rappers items you are looking for is there. Also, say yes when asked if you want to activate(find this). This unlocks the last room so you can free the girl in the far room(It must unlock some content in later updates) go back upstairs and time it to leave via the hallway you entered in. Save before trying because any of these steps with the guard around because any failure and it is game over. Once outside the girl will thank you tell you her name and leave. I can't remember if you get teleported to morgan's house or not. If not you have to go there and give him the songs.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes