JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I've seen a few people ask where Jet's #2 delivery in Downtown South is, and since the #5 in neighborhood south is a mailbox easy to find, you'd think #2 is the only mailbox in downtown south, but it's not starred and you can't deliver anything there, any chance it's bugged?
I had this same problem but I figured out it was a typo with the instructions. Instead of Downtown South, go to #2 Downtown North.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Do you guys have problem at the hospital with the Wheelchair events? There ain't any Wheelchairs.
Either Hospital repeat events are fucked in my save or the new update killed it.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
In Carol's quest, I chose to pay for her mother's photos. Then I got the lewds and now Carol will not talk to me. Did I kill her quest or is there something I can do to fix her questline?

Sep 18, 2017
When I am with Morgan it says go to your home with Morgan when I reach my house it again says go to your house at#1
Pls help how to fix this

vualtdragon

Oct 28, 2018
everybody that having bugged games there a patch version on his pateron

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
you have to do the sexual favor
I tried that by going back to that point. I chose the sexual favor and to recover the videos with Marcus in the morning. I get the same result. Carol won't speak to me and enters the bathroom. The hint tells me to speak to her but I can't do it. As soon as she enters the bathroom I get thrown into the hallway.

Do you know the proper switch I can change to fix this problem?

vualtdragon

Oct 28, 2018
I tried that by going back to that point. I chose the sexual favor and to recover the videos with Marcus in the morning. I get the same result. Carol won't speak to me and enters the bathroom. The hint tells me to speak to her but I can't do it. As soon as she enters the bathroom I get thrown into the hallway.

Do you know the proper switch I can change to fix this problem?
you have to talk to her more the once at recess

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
you have to talk to her more the once at recess
I found out that it is tied to Morgan's quest. Once you have lewds with the aunt it frees up Carol's quest. I had talked to her 10x. It doesn't matter which option you take. Money or sex favors, they both work after you progress in Morgan's quest. That said, thank you for trying to help me.

Reactions: whatttt

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but Phil's mom isn't showing up at the school. I've waited for a period of three days without talking to Phil and she is still not showing up. Does anyone know how to fix this?
You have to be there after 3 PM(hour 15) where it looks a little red outside.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes