Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
tks, but now i stuck at talk with sararh in her room in the afternoon, i wait every afternoon from 12am-17pm but i can't talk with her :(
Is that when you pick up packages? I forget her story, the last thing I did with her was Tom's party. how much have you done with her?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hi guys i got but after daiys's mom and now all grils insta cum
can i fix it somehow?
Did you edit the save file or use the cheat mod? It sounds like your skill level is too high. It should be no higher than 100.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
5, the last is after when i give her a timony card and she dance with her buts :(
I can't be sure but the way the revamp seems to work. Is that things are really tied together. Have you progressed with Jet? I found that Carol's quest would not progress until I had a lewd with Morgan's aunt. Where are you with Jet or Rachael? Try moving those timelines along.

skrillgore

Sep 15, 2017
Did you edit the save file or use the cheat mod? It sounds like your skill level is too high. It should be no higher than 100.
nah i got it
it's a bug when u fingering ass daiys mom her pleasure do not filled and after switch bug is happen

Winbish

Feb 21, 2019
can anyone help me with common events.json file I accidently deleted that now I don't want to download whole game for just 1 kb file. so can anyone share that please

mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020
I can't be sure but the way the revamp seems to work. Is that things are really tied together. Have you progressed with Jet? I found that Carol's quest would not progress until I had a lewd with Morgan's aunt. Where are you with Jet or Rachael? Try moving those timelines along.
in mine, jet just say Focus in family, i don't know what to do next @@

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
This save does not work for me I think I need the other files in the save folder
Try this: Run the game, make a dummy save to slot 21, exit the game, copy the downloaded save into www/save folder and replace, run the game again and load from slot 21.

Ddraig Inferno

Oct 13, 2019
Hey! I am playing this on my Android phone and I having a problem. I don't know how to open the cellphone. I even double tap on the screen but it shows items and options list..can anyone help me with this. How to open the cell phone.

Winbish

Feb 21, 2019
Hey! I am playing this on my Android phone and I having a problem. I don't know how to open the cellphone. I even double tap on the screen but it shows items and options list..can anyone help me with this. How to open the cell phone.
I think u can try going to essiential items in items option and then select phone

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes