omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
If you finish Morgan questline in ver 0.055, ignore the tip, i think is a bug created one more time by BoN, he use to do that. :)
no i didnt i just wana see the threesome marge and sharon if you have save for would b awsome
bec i tried many the save is not in the gallary even with full save :/

floppy93

Jul 17, 2018
Guys i finish morgan quest and fuck with her mom and aunt but how u can get the scene of threesome i have the wine botrle but nothing happend

BDI

May 23, 2017
Android version link @ end of post.

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.06

Features

1. Add Money
  2. Teleport - Home, School, Female homes, Male homes, Bus stop.
  3. Change Day & Time - Please be careful during ongoing missions
  4. Change player running speed
  5. Karma - good or bad
  6. Sex Skills - ability to play only the last resistance and sex skill scenes or just max skills without scenes
  7. Change name when you want.
Instructions:
Extract to game directory where game.exe is located
Cheats when W (Phone) is pressed.

Note: I usually don't play the game so often, so don't know what cheats to add or grind in the game to reduce. Will be testing the game and will add when the time comes or anyone suggests a feature.

Download:
Refer to attached file in post

Changelog:
  1. Added Teleport to female house, male houses, bus stop.
  2. Added max Jet resistance and skill classes.
  3. Updated for v0.06
  4. Added ability to change name whenever

Links for Android Port:
MODDED unofficial Android Port: v0.06 with PC Cheat Mod

Unofficial Android Port v0.06
It STILL has an error when trying to change time and YES, I did try your suggestion to load the entire www folder first. This is for the PC.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
no i didnt i just wana see the threesome marge and sharon if you have save for would b awsome
bec i tried many the save is not in the gallary even with full save :/
Guys i finish morgan quest and fuck with her mom and aunt but how u can get the scene of threesome i have the wine botrle but nothing happend
After you completed Morgan's quest unlock his mom's scenes until anal then start his aunt aunt quest and fuck her until anal too.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
It STILL has an error when trying to change time and YES, I did try your suggestion to load the entire www folder first. This is for the PC.
Same problem here. + Go to your room at night didn't trigger with the mod or without it. So if someone has a solution for that, please share your knowledge.

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
One of the files in his mod wasn't encrypted and thats what causes the problem.
use this site:
Drop in the system file from the data folder and the valus.png file from his mod and you can encrypt it. Then drop the encrypted file into the Img folder and it should work after that.

Great mod btw. Thank you to the creator!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
BTW, I completed everything, but still I can't trigger the "go into your room at night" event. So, I can't move forward the main quest.

anyway, I put the "incest patch" into www/data folder. Is it right?

• Angry
Reactions: Arshavinstyle

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
It has an error whenever you try to do the name change.
Rem this is for v0.06 for the COMPRESSED Version not alpha version or encrypted, I should of stated that, didn't think anyone download the full 5GB one when so many updates would be happening after, my bad :eek::ROFLMAO:. I will update for future release when final release is out for both FULL and Kcompressed version. Those who download the full version (5GB) re-download the PC Mod. Updated in the post also

Last edited:
Reactions: Stalkerdude

ZANDER86

Jan 22, 2018
Version v0.06 Updated

May or MAY NOT be Full-Save. (As Always)

Updated
Text in RED is new scenes & Information about the current game

Remember to get the Version v0.06

Change-log
  • Main Quest content
  • Marcus full Quest
  • Dates with Alison
  • Full interactive sex Noa
  • Full interactive sex Alison
  • Threesome Alison & Sharon
  • Threesome Andrea & Rose
  • Daisy School sex available (thanks to Resolution_CN)
  • Mrs Turner School sex available (thanks to Resolution_CN)
Just go to the Phone & Press the B and you can see all the available characters in the Current Version of the game.
There are scenes that only are Events only, Those you will need to play the game yourself.

All Babysitter is done events done.
Just either call them or do their job again and you can repeat the scenes.

Schoolmates.
Carol
Branda
Pam
Nadine
Sandra
Rachel
Daisy

Teachers
Lissette
Miss. Taylor
Mrs. Turner

World
Morgan's Mom
Morgan's aunt
Marge & Sharon Threesome (Put vine in fridge)
Daisy's Mom
Mrs. Jordan
*New* Marcus Mom Alison (To get the threesome scene just visit Alison (Marcus home) and press "Call Sharon")
*New* Marcus Sister Noa
*New* Marcus Cousin Andrea
*New* Andrea's friend Rose ( You can find them at midtown, but since the map ain't updated i'll give you guys some pictures where to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just visit them at their homes at Afternoon. ( If you dont know where there house is Check your Phone & Press the house icon)

Institute
At the institute(School) You can have sex with:
Carol
Sandra
Pam
Branda
Lissette
Mss. Taylor
Nadine.
*New* Daisy
*Mrs* Turner

You will find them with a "Heart" above there heads.

Work-Related.
The Hospital Has some Repeatable scenes but A-LOT of them are one time Events.
So you will have to do the jobs. They are Straight Forward. Take the online course from your Phone and then do the job a few times and take the course again repeat. When you become a nurse go to the individual rooms and they will tell you what to do. The director also has a job for you that gives you 2 Repeating scenes.

Hornet Garage
Just go there and work after 8 and you will get her full scene.

Have fun.

PS. In Version 0.06 there is some onetime events with Rachel at your home. Doggy-style and 2 blowjobs. You'll have you play the game yourself if you want to see them. Pretty good tbh. I have played this game for a long time and i highly recommend playing the game. It's much easier than before everything you need to know is at your phone I'm only doing this because some people really don't care about the story. Understandable but if i have time on your hand because of Covid-19 xD. Spend some hours and play this game you will like it
All the patient has been discharged in this save

Reactions: MickE2020
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes