mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020
Usually the first versions released are Alphas, for testing. After a few days the final version is released with some bugfix.

This update was very big and needed to be divided in two. The 2nd part will be released next Sunday, with some fixes for Alison.
do you know when will the end of the main story, i waiting for that :(

floppy93

Jul 17, 2018
This is hard to say, because i know the revamped story (the old content) will finish soon and Beggar will focus on original story.
He says he pretends to finish the story in the end of the year and focus on MNL2 for 2021.
Zaiko about u say for wait to the next sunday for the next update not is better play rn and use the save for the new update or dont work that?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yes. You just need to use the patch, go to the garage room and thats all.
Just to let you know: I couldn't move forward the main storyline because the "go into your room at night" event didn't trigger. I had to remove your incest patch in order to move on with the story. Thanks God I didn't overwrite my old save.

I know very well that Beggar will not create anything to improve now, especially because of the pressure of having to create new content every month.
That's not what people wanted. People asked for a bugfree improved fixed MNL. He didn't do it.

Reactions: jaredforks
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes