AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Z4IKO Do you have any idea if the beggar is going to add pregnancy or some kind of harem where all the girls know about mc's relationships?

Splaticus

Apr 18, 2018
I dunno if anyone else found it, wasn't listed in the change log, but theres a 3some scene between Alison and Noa after you max them both out. I found it after I got the 3some between Alison and Sharon, don't know if that matters. Visited Markus house in the afternoon and was stopped in the door by Noa. Scene went on from there.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone know where the hell is midtown i'm stuck on quest with markus......... and also how to increase hearts with daisy and her mother i'm stck at 3 hearts for both of them what to do...

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know where the hell is midtown i'm stuck on quest with markus......... and also how to increase hearts with daisy and her mother i'm stck at 3 hearts for both of them what to do...
Midtown is the newest area south of Goldentown (the entrance is not on the mini map). It's where the Mall and Church are.
Just spent time with daisy and her mother at home (or go an a date with daisy). It goes up to 4 hearts (4 hearts isn't the end, if you spend even more time with them they change color, that unlocks 'anal' during sex)

Reactions: Harsh 007

giovannitidus

Feb 5, 2018
Problem here...

Alisson is always the same schedule....

1- Museum
2- Clothes
3- Pool
4- Secret Place (Bathroom 3F)

Anyone different?

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Yes. You just need to use the patch, go to the garage room and thats all.
I used the patch and go to your room at night didn't trigger. I made a fresh install and tried again without patch and it worked. It seems that patch file is smaller than the orginal map004.json file. So I guess that is the problem. Do you have solution for that. Thank you.

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
where to meet marcus , time and place. pls help.

I stop playing after 0,004 end and now update to 0.006 and start back main story line.

I'm okey now. found out he is waiting with black car at next street .

Last edited:

R|-|415|-|3R

May 14, 2018
I don't know if there's already an effect to this but in the old version I cheated my way -according to the walkthrough- to get the yellow car to impress Laura. Having acquired the red Nissan from Warren's mission is enough to impress her in this version, or are there still not enough evidence as if it is going to affect her quest whatsoever?

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
Is there any new Lucy content in this update? (with a simple scene like the supermarket I am satisfied) somebody pls tell me :'v

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes