R|-|415|-|3R

May 14, 2018
Excuse me, I wanted to ask, Alison has a threesome scene with noa?
With Sharon (Morgan's Mom). - Just keep doing Alison dates until you unlock all sex positions and visit her in the afternoon. The threesome scene will auto-trigger.

Edit: Just made a quick review of the last pages of this thread. Apparently, there's a threesome with Noah when you unlock everything in regards of Marcku's home. I'm going to try to unlock it now. =/

Last edited:

R|-|415|-|3R

May 14, 2018
what is cube thing and where is the lil pop house...please help...
Edit: What do you mean by cube thing? Lil' Pop house is accesible as a part of Morgan's night quests. - I can't remember wether you had to push a dumpster to its home walls in order to access it or if it was in another quest. Got a lil' bit lost in translation, sorry. ;)

Last edited:

barrio96

Jun 5, 2018
when ur in a date with allison, in the pool area which bubbles do u have to click on it at each subject? i cant get them right apparently

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
FYI Beggar is asking for players to report bugs now on his PATREON. So if you're a patron and played the game and have had bugs with it, REPORT THEM TO HIM NOW.
i found some bugs, cant ring the daisy's house bell. at gate its only show u should ring the bell. so its only me or anybody happen too? or how to fix that.
i'm not his patreon so cant report to him too.

barrio96

Jun 5, 2018
i found some bugs, cant ring the daisy's house bell. at gate its only show u should ring the bell. so its only me or anybody happen too? or how to fix that.
i'm not his patreon so cant report to him too.
You have to do the soccer game firts then u can vissit them at afternoon

Reactions: Hentaikage

R|-|415|-|3R

May 14, 2018
when ur in a date with allison, in the pool area which bubbles do u have to click on it at each subject? i cant get them right apparently
It depends on the topic she proposes you. It'll go something like this...

- Fashion: T-shirt. Dress. Ring. Boots. Lipstick.
- Leisure: Radio. Plane. Movie. Party. Smartphone. IIRC - This topic has given me the most headaches. Lol.
- Sex: The same icons you see in interactive sex scenes. They're very similar.

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
With Sharon (Morgan's Mom). - Just keep doing Alison dates until you unlock all sex positions and visit her in the afternoon. The threesome scene will auto-trigger.

Edit: Just made a quick review of the last pages of this thread. Apparently, there's a threesome with Noah when you unlock everything in regards of Marcku's home. I'm going to try to unlock it now. =/
if that scene is unlocked by Sharon, but the one from noa doesn't skip me.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes