Ksandr Joe

May 9, 2019
help guys, updated Windows, now the game doesn’t work for me (not only this one, but also zombie retreat, for example) it starts up but the black screen is on and the game sounds are heard. I know the problem in the RPG maker, I downloaded all the versions, but the problem remained.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
I haven't checked this game in months, i just wanna know if the red haired stepsister and the blonde one stories it's completed?

FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
Hey what in the fuck, i still played my previous game where i save my MC from get Cucked and just played the new update and what a i see sara kissing the bully (dont remember his dumb name)

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
I reached the mission, where I need to find a copier in the teachers ' room...I can't find it...

Last edited:

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Finished Alison + Sharon? If Yes, complete another Date and visit Marckus home at afternoon.
If this won't trigger, use the Incest Patch.
Not sure if you already know but the Incest patch stops you from main story progression and it breaks the save file after Noa threesome (probably) if you try to play without it.

Reactions: chuckd2041

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
[QUOTE = "MrHanni, publicación: 3387099, miembro: 1240154"]
No estoy seguro si ya lo sabes, pero el parche Incesto te detiene de la progresión de la historia principal y rompe el archivo guardado después del trío Noa (probablemente) si intentas jugar sin él.
[/CITAR]
You need the new version of patch "MAP310". The old version don't work.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
The other 2 are from Laura's mission.
Bro was actually playing with the patch earlier .. but some story contents where not trigerring this game coz of it .. because incest patch is for the last version.. so i switched back the maps.. did the patch get any update since last time , if yes kindly post it here :) .. because there was more code this time

Last edited:

tsingzukbiu

Nov 2, 2018
So for Alison's date I have 2 questions, 1. Where is the "Museum" in the mall and 2 Where is the special place, the game is referring to? Please Help.
Museum is on the left side of 3th floor, special place is the women's room on the right side of the 3th floor

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Finished Alison + Sharon? If Yes, complete another Date and visit Marckus home at afternoon.
for some reaosn incest patch dont work for me everytime i put in the files and replace the old. i go to room and no breeze.

Is there something else the patch open except alison and noa

Milky lips

Jul 31, 2019
I think you have to progress with Morgans side quest
I thought i completed it? Whats the end of morgan cuz i fucked sharon and marge already and when i look at the guide it just says talk to marge and it just give me the option to fuck her that it

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
after the other date and you go in afternon at markus home who yiou need to talk to trigger the nao and alison threesome?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes