- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Some people are reporting problems if you remove the Incest Patch, but this is normal because it changes the save. The Alison + Noa threesome just happens because you're using the incest patch.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Some people are reporting problems if you remove the Incest Patch, but this is normal because it changes the save. The Alison + Noa threesome just happens because you're using the incest patch.
i had the old incest patch when i needed to go in the room and not garage maybe its the problem

it was the prolbem i had the previous path someone need to put all the update patch at OP

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
i had the old incest patch when i needed to go in the room and not garage maybe its the problem

it was the prolbem i had the previous path someone need to put all the update patch at OP
Use that new Patch that i posted. Its updated.

Reactions: Zolkane

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I have a problem with the mission of the mechanical workshop, after she asks me to pick up the boxes from the workshop, I can't do anything else every time I try to talk to her I get a text that says she's busy and I have to finish the job. And I can no longer leave the workshop.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Use that new Patch that i posted. Its updated.
bro there are no H-scenes with sarah as of now right.?
to run alisson + noa scene, i actually searched your previous incest mod which you had shared and applied it.. then i switched back to the normal map004.. it worked for me.. i dont have to apply this one again right? .. since i believe its a switch

pinchewe71

Jul 7, 2018
I cant pass the scene where sarah dances the first time, im playing all again and that didn't happend to me in old versions

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
bro there are no H-scenes with sarah as of now right.?
to run alisson + noa scene, i actually searched your previous incest mod which you had shared and applied it.. then i switched back to the normal map004.. it worked for me.. i dont have to apply this one again right? .. since i believe its a switch
Well, i don't know how to answer this. I don't have tried.

ya thx and that be cool if posted on OP
I agree. I talked about this, waiting for a MOD do this.

Reactions: Zolkane

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
bro .. last question.. once you applied the incest patch, if you do not applied it again.. it should work right?
Good question. In theory this should work, but this patch its different from another games, its not like "just changing words like Landlady to Mom" or something like this, this patch just trigger for some scenes.

Maybe in future updates we gonna need some patch to have some scenes or something like this. But right now, its working fine.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Good question. In theory this should work, but this patch its different from another games, its not like "just changing words like Landlady to Mom" or something like this, this patch just trigger for some scenes.

Maybe in future updates we gonna need some patch to have some scenes or something like this. But right now, its working fine.
no because one guy was already having alison+noa content, before you even shared the incest patch.. that means he would've applied it last game i.e (0.55 version) and it got carried forward

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
no because one guy was already having alison+noa content, before you even shared the incest patch.. that means he would've applied it last game i.e (0.55 version) and it got carried forward
That's better.

what to do to trigger Daisy School sex i have 4 hearts btw some help??
View attachment 636200
The sex scene happens at School hall. Just found her, she will have a heart icon.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
how to start Hospital director content
Iam not working in the hospital help me .................

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You need to work on Hospital and Finish Morgan/Marge quest.
Literally a different question...what I have to do to start Carol's quest cuz it only says complete two dates with Carol but i remember Carol's quest started with her mom or am I missing something.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I thought i completed it? Whats the end of morgan cuz i fucked sharon and marge already and when i look at the guide it just says talk to marge and it just give me the option to fuck her that it
You should have unlocked her content after you broke into hospital with Marge. Have you alread tried to talk to the director directly?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes