R|-|415|-|3R

May 14, 2018
How can I successfully complete two carol date ?? Any hints ?
Firstly, maximize your culture (9 is enough).

Then, go on a date. The cheapest and most effective date is > Park > Middle Park. (Go by taxi)

Start by talking about culture. Buy her the $20 ice cream. Give her Gourmet Chocolates (buy 4 before starting this side-quest, $50 each)

Finish the date with a kiss.

Her answers are:

- Age 18
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Birth: 1/27 IIRC (I've done all the dates with all the NPCs so far and maybe I'm twisting dates of birth)
- Book: Harry Petas (or something like that)
- Subject: Math
- Surname: Gibbs (not Giggs, as you can read in her Book of Faces)
- Colour: Blue

Edit: Once you advance 2 sex scenes. You can start using the "touch" interaction instead of giving chocolates.

R|-|415|-|3R

May 14, 2018
Thanks, there's probably a problem with translation here
It's a shame, really. I ended up playing in Spanish as I'm a native Spanish speaker. Too much "OMGGGG" IMO.

Sadly there are literal translations which make no sense in English. Let's hope for a proper translation and interpretation when the game is finished.

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone know how to trigger Alison x Noa threesome? I got Alison x Sharon and I believe I have done everything else.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Marcus's (Marckus) mom
Ahhh I'm all about the milfs. Depending on how it goes I might have a look in on this game when its done. I really enjoyed his previous game despite it being broken to shit, but when I first tried the revamp I wondered what the fuck went through BoN's mind. The grind was worse than ever and his retelling of the original game made no sense. I dunno. Like I said I might try it again some day.

Nov 4, 2017
bug with the hospital. going into work fine. But asks me to serve the patients, but they are all discharged and can't leave hospital. No characters to visit. HELP???!!!

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes