Roktah

Jan 2, 2018
so when a sex scene plays the women immedietly climax. did i press some kind of key to turn that feature on? and if so how do i undo it.(lust bar is completely full from the beginning)

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Only need activate one time for save. If you activate old patch in older version and you continue with same save file. No need activate again.
Deleted and reinstalled the whole game. Patch finally worked. Thank god I made back-up saves before using any of the patches.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
so when a sex scene plays the women immedietly climax. did i press some kind of key to turn that feature on? and if so how do i undo it.(lust bar is completely full from the beginning)
When did it start. Cause there was a bug in the last update with Daisys Mom where the variables for sex change and they climax almost immedietly.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
For those who was having problems with the Orgasm spam even if you locked it. Here goes a new bugfix.

Install this, go to your room and when you listen a bell the bug is fixed.

floppy93

Jul 17, 2018
For those who was having problems with the Orgasm spam even if you locked it. Here goes a new bugfix.

Install this, go to your room and when you listen a bell the bug is fixed.
Hey bro can u send pic of the threesome of allison x noa and sharon i dont have pc for check it

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'm looking forward to 5/2, because of Beth she is my favorite girl! I am also looking forward to the music teacher, and the muslim girl, who appeared on the Marckus quest. I can't wait to be able to fuck them!:devilish::devilish::devilish:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I'm looking forward to 5/2, because of Beth she is my favorite girl! I am also looking forward to the music teacher, and the muslim girl, who appeared on the Marckus quest. I can't wait to be able to fuck them!:devilish::devilish::devilish:
I'm fucking hyped for Beth. The only thing i know is the music gonna be important at her quest.

gazskillz

May 20, 2019
I am really enjoying this game but a section of my hard drive got corrupted deleting my save data. I was at the point where you fuck Maria in the kitchen and then have to sneak past Jack to bring her to her room. I was hoping someone might have a save around that point if not at that point then a little earlier, I don’t want to miss out on story.
Thanks to anyone that can help out.
In case you still need it, here is a save. It is at the part where you go downstairs to see the movie with Jack and Maria.

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know what the variable is to fuck with Morgan's mom and aunt?
the option does not appear to me for some reason after selecting "alone"

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys someone know if in this new version we need again the incest patch too? Or the game is already patched for the incest?
Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys need some info. I do the markus event. I steal the weed and the game give me a worning.
I understad the worning "trans girls" and i do not wanna see trans sex thing, but I prefer to have friends everywhere.
If i leave the weed to the two trans, can i avoid sex? Or the game soon or later force me to do it? If i can avoid i leave the weed to them, otherwise i keep it.
Can someone give me some advice?

Also this v0.06 star really bad... again Maria with MC's dad.
MC sister kiss again Christian! And in the past update i do the christian event and he tell me that he stay away from her.
Now he say that the kiss was a goodbye. But i really do not trust that bastad. I just do not understand why beggar are put thing like that. The original game in that thing was made much better. I really hope that Christian stay away now.

Anyway lets see how the game progress after markus.
Thank you

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes