racania

Apr 29, 2020
I dunno but I have just downloaded the 5.xGB version. After I extracted it, and ran the Games.exe, it forced me to setup things (along with RelevantKnowledge, which I found on google, is a malware). Is it the right version I downloaded?

Nov 4, 2017
hospital help. When I go to work at the hospital, there is the IV task, but there are no patients as they are discharged. There are no other characters as well. So is this a corrupted save or a bug? Help please.

grimmGOD

May 30, 2018
Having an issue completing Mrs Jordan's quest after going back home with her husband all scenes were already unlocked and when I look in the tips it says to visit her at her house and once I'm finished with her the tips don't update it just says to visit her at her house again which I've done numerous times anyone know how to fix or bypass this?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
excuse me question how do i access the exclamation mark at recess at the bathrooms?
Having an issue completing Mrs Jordan's quest after going back home with her husband all scenes were already unlocked and when I look in the tips it says to visit her at her house and once I'm finished with her the tips don't update it just says to visit her at her house again which I've done numerous times anyone know how to fix or bypass this?
Bugged. Simply ignore it.

in markus quest, where is andrea house? MIDtown #1? i dont have Midtown map...
Go South at Goldentown or go East past Hornet Pub in Downtown South.

Nov 4, 2017
hospital help. When I go to work at the hospital, there is the IV task, but there are no patients as they are discharged. There are no other characters as well. So is this a corrupted save or a bug? Help please.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Can you do the Lizzy Quest? Everytime i go to the Game Store i get the message: Coming in a Future Update.

groga

Apr 28, 2020
Hello, I need some help. I'm block because tips tell me to enter Christian's house to delete pictures, but it's already done and I read that unlock Mrs Turners scenes will resolve the bug, but it don't work >_<

groga

Apr 28, 2020
can someone help me? i'm realy blocked with enter Christian's house bug

Just forget my message, I didn't have the last version --'

Last edited:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
How to I complete Alisa date...........
go to 4 number listed in bottom left of screen best to go to thos spot museum cloth pool there other spot with thos number too and you need to have normal common event file the one that do MOD stop it from finishing and you get stuck there
im add both common file so you can switch between them

to use mod need to remove cheat from its name but if anyone got stuck somewhere best to try normal file if you still stuck without that maybe you got a bug

Last edited:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
can someone help me? i'm realy blocked with enter Christian's house bug

Just forget my message, I didn't have the last version --'
umm if you cant leave house you need to use bugfix that appear when you press "W"
using that let you teleport to your house
i post both common event file in post above

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes