- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Guys need some info. I do the markus event. I steal the weed and the game give me a worning.
I understad the worning "trans girls" and i do not wanna see trans sex thing, but I prefer to have friends everywhere.
If i leave the weed to the two trans, can i avoid sex? Or the game soon or later force me to do it? If i can avoid i leave the weed to them, otherwise i keep it.
Can someone give me some advice?

Also this v0.06 star really bad... again Maria with MC's dad.
MC sister kiss again Christian! And in the past update i do the christian event and he tell me that he stay away from her.
Now he say that the kiss was a goodbye. But i really do not trust that bastad. I just do not understand why beggar are put thing like that. The original game in that thing was made much better. I really hope that Christian stay away now.

Anyway lets see how the game progress after markus.
Thank you
You can give the weed and both will say for you just visit them later. And about Christian, relax, MC will kick him at the Pussyfight in the future.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

cf13hh

Jul 7, 2018
Android version link @ end of post.

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.06

Features

1. Add Money
  2. Teleport - Home, School, Female homes, Male homes, Bus stop.
  3. Change Day & Time - Please be careful during ongoing missions
  4. Change player running speed
  5. Karma - good or bad
  6. Sex Skills - ability to play only the last resistance and sex skill scenes or just max skills without scenes
  7. Change name when you want.
Instructions:
Extract to game directory where game.exe is located
Cheats when W (Phone) is pressed.

Note: I usually don't play the game so often, so don't know what cheats to add or grind in the game to reduce. Will be testing the game and will add when the time comes or anyone suggests a feature.

Download:
Refer to attached file in post

Changelog:
  1. Added Teleport to female house, male houses, bus stop.
  2. Added max Jet resistance and skill classes.
  3. Updated for v0.06
  4. Added ability to change name whenever

Links for Android Port:
MODDED unofficial Android Port: v0.06 with PC Cheat Mod

Unofficial Android Port v0.06
Who tell me where are game storage files on androi?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys need again a little help. I go with markus and the other friend to the dragunov pub. In MC garage, Amy call him and tell him to bring to her a box. So i go in her room, pick the box and go to the pub again. But the game do not let me in. Why? Have i miss something? Someone can help me?

Edit1
lol ok ok i use the wrong door! XD i think the door was the one open. Istead the one looked from the two man =.=

Thank you anyway to all

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
So my save is bug in the morgan route super wierd i can have sex full to anal with marge morgan aunt and hes mon sharon but the quest is just stuck in what is more wierd is that the fist interaction in hes house after i drop morgans mon in the hospital and then go back to morgan house is a threesome with hes aunt and mom so now i think my save is fuck and am stuck in that btw if i try to talk to marge is just go to sex no way to move from that i already finish all quest is just morgan that i have problems some help pls
1588130443149.png

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
So my save is bug in the morgan route super wierd i can have sex full to anal with marge morgan aunt and hes mon sharon but the quest is just stuck in what is more wierd is that the fist interaction in hes house after i drop morgans mon in the hospital and then go back to morgan house is a threesome with hes aunt and mom so now i think my save is fuck and am stuck in that btw if i try to talk to marge is just go to sex no way to move from that i already finish all quest is just morgan that i have problems some help pls
View attachment 637361
ill tell why its bugged stop adding so much money in the game & dont use mods

Reactions: Arshavinstyle
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes