babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
It's a shame, really. I ended up playing in Spanish as I'm a native Spanish speaker. Too much "OMGGGG" IMO.

Sadly there are literal translations which make no sense in English. Let's hope for a proper translation and interpretation when the game is finished.
Yes, let's hope, because my English is not native language either :(

puresoul95

Mar 4, 2019
Hey guys I need help!!!!! Every time I open my game and just walk for a little bit the game automatically crushes and turned off and I don't play the compressed version? Please help ........

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
[QUOTE = "MrHanni, publicación: 3388058, miembro: 1240154"]
El nuevo tampoco funciona. El evento nocturno aún no se activará
Editar: lo nuevo parece no hacer absolutamente nada
[/CITAR]
Only need activate one time for save. If you activate old patch in older version and you continue with same save file. No need activate again.

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
Here is a tip and trick for an idiot (Like me) who instead of loading a game when get a game-over screen, accidentally press saving: Trying to press W and use Smartphone asap and you will most likely gonna get a second chance to run from the guard.

sladearanzero

Dec 29, 2017
I am really enjoying this game but a section of my hard drive got corrupted deleting my save data. I was at the point where you fuck Maria in the kitchen and then have to sneak past Jack to bring her to her room. I was hoping someone might have a save around that point if not at that point then a little earlier, I don’t want to miss out on story.
Thanks to anyone that can help out.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Hey guys I need help!!!!! Every time I open my game and just walk for a little bit the game automatically crushes and turned off and I don't play the compressed version? Please help ........
Maybe you should try the compressed version, to me it does not cause any problems
160989_s2CExvb.gif

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
is there more content i missed without the incest-Patch than noa and alison or only these two?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
how to finish alison date? this yes things not working Untitled.jpg
W not working too in this area to use stuck hacks

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Here is a tip and trick for an idiot (Like me) who instead of loading a game when get a game-over screen, accidentally press saving: Trying to press W and use Smartphone asap and you will most likely gonna get a second chance to run from the guard.
cuz of this issue i keep saving each 5-10 minutes well theres 25 save slot you can take a backup from your saves somewhere in game folder too

denis28

Mar 21, 2019
Last time i played i got stuck at sister card quest... it said meet her in room at afternoon but nothing happened is the issue resolved?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes