Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
You need to work on Hospital and Finish Morgan/Marge quest.

I completed Morgan quest
How yo start

Milky lips

Jul 31, 2019
N
You should have unlocked her content after you broke into hospital with Marge. Have you alread tried to talk to the director directly?
no cuz i completed the hospital and when i go up i get stuck i cant go back out or do anything i lost an hour of playthrough cuz of it :'(

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
i found some bug, patreon guys, pls report to BON .

fingering her will make MC sex skill raise a lot ...
for example - 100 become 600 . :LOL:

R|-|415|-|3R

May 14, 2018
Help me on the mission Go to ask for help to nesrot
Is that Jet's quest? You have to access Hornet Pub -the pub at the soutwest SOUTHEAST (down and right) of Downtown South- try to access Nesrot's V.I.P. and Jacqueline will talk to you and provide the help you're looking for.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
does anyone know the variable for the Morgan quest? im stuck in "Go to Marge's room" and no matter what i do, it doesnt progress so i'll just fix it with save editor..

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone knows how to take daisy on date and when & where to pick markus mom on date and at which time....i'm stuck at these...i don't know how to take them on date...????

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
Does anyone knows how to take daisy on date and when & where to pick markus mom on date and at which time....i'm stuck at these...i don't know how to take them on date...????
call them in the smartphone around 21:00.. use Marckus' profile to call Allison for a date..

Reactions: Dirty212

cf13hh

Jul 7, 2018
Is that Jet's quest? You have to access Hornet Pub -the pub at the soutwest SOUTHEAST (down and right) of Downtown South- try to access Nesrot's V.I.P. and Jacqueline will talk to you and provide the help you're looking for.
Thank you I did it over and let me ask how Focus in Family did

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
i found some bug, patreon guys, pls report to BON .

fingering her will make MC sex skill raise a lot ...
for example - 100 become 600 . :LOL:
That bug is already know here for a long time. And seeing this game I highly doubt BON would fix a bug that doesn't break game progression:D

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes