IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Can someone tell me what is Carol's birthday?? i completely forgot to do her stories and now I cant remember

Dominus23

Jul 9, 2017
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js

I keep getting this message sigh

BDI

May 23, 2017
Same problem here. + Go to your room at night didn't trigger with the mod or without it. So if someone has a solution for that, please share your knowledge.
After I deleted the entire game and unzipped a new one, I did get the Go to your night scene, I still do not have the mod installed though.

BDI

May 23, 2017
One of the files in his mod wasn't encrypted and thats what causes the problem.
use this site:
Drop in the system file from the data folder and the valus.png file from his mod and you can encrypt it. Then drop the encrypted file into the Img folder and it should work after that.

Great mod btw. Thank you to the creator!
I would prefer that the dev. of the mod do that and get it right this time.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I know very well that Beggar will not create anything to improve now, especially because of the pressure of having to create new content every month.

But I would like at some point to create a big Patch that fixes a lot of bugs, grammar errors and is more intuitive. Although I think that would change a lot of the game.

Reactions: Stalkerdude

rbfssc

Oct 30, 2017
[QUOTE = "Stalkerdude, post: 3380368, membro: 39453"]
ele não aparece no mapa, mas está na cidade dourada. Vá para lá e depois para o sul na estrada.
[/CITAR]
Thank youuuuu!!!!

Reactions: Stalkerdude

floppy93

Jul 17, 2018
I know very well that Beggar will not create anything to improve now, especially because of the pressure of having to create new content every month.

But I would like at some point to create a big Patch that fixes a lot of bugs, grammar errors and is more intuitive. Although I think that would change a lot of the game.
Hi zaiko I play the android version, what do you recommend me to play this version or wait for the next one my friend?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Hi zaiko I play the android version, what do you recommend me to play this version or wait for the next one my friend?
Better wait. The next version will some Fix and Beth content, after this we will have some better port.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Better wait. The next version will some Fix and Beth content, after this we will have some better port.
Do you know by chance when the final version will come out?
I saw you mentioned this Saturday but is that the bug fixed version also?

Edit: Just saw above you mention Sunday?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Do you know by chance when the final version will come out?
I saw you mentioned this Saturday but is that the bug fixed version also?

Edit: Just saw above you mention Sunday?
Usually the first versions released are Alphas, for testing. After a few days the final version is released with some bugfix.

This update was very big and needed to be divided in two. The 2nd part will be released next Sunday, with some fixes for Alison.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes