Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
how i know im finish from this update because from markos family im finish but main quest im not sure how i will be able to know

tumblr_nl2fkpkiiQ1qcxzu2o1_500.gif

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed on that, I really dislike how different Sarah's story is now, one scene with that kind of content was enough, but seriously, wtf, she saw him beat her brother ass, she knows he thinks she's a dumb bitch, she knows he only wants to fuck her, why the fuck is she still trying to be with him? I would have hope that the MC just shot that dude in the face so we don't have to face such an annoying character again.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
why is the main menu sooo lagy 1 fps and yes my PC is perfectly capable of running it
It is because of the outdated plugin creator uses for the "My New Life" title and other main menu effects.

Attach two screenshots showing FPS with this plugin on and off.

ON
On.jpg

OFF
OFF.jpg

It’s because of program he uses there is a post search thread where it explains unpacking some files and all to overcome that
Have not read this but from my test, it is the plugin.

Last edited:

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'm counting the hours for the update with Beth's content ... I hope there are no delays.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
everyone did you forget this game don't has new content anything in this version is from old version and don't has anything new yet forever old that why stop saying game don't has new content it just getting by old version slowly update only.

Diezer

May 8, 2019
Do you know how to start Mrs. Jordan's mission? Every time I go to Otto Labs any day, he leaves me in the research section.
PDS: sorry for the english translator

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes