NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
i have no way to download this. NOPY i get "Error 403: Download session is invalid", RACATY i get "404 not found", MEGA won't download files above 5gb and FILESUPLOAD starts downloading at 100/150 KB/s.
Is there a torrent?

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Agreed on that, I really dislike how different Sarah's story is now, one scene with that kind of content was enough, but seriously, wtf, she saw him beat her brother ass, she knows he thinks she's a dumb bitch, she knows he only wants to fuck her, why the fuck is she still trying to be with him? I would have hope that the MC just shot that dude in the face so we don't have to face such an annoying character again.
Yeah, kind of turned me off from doing her quests tbh. I'm playing for a good wank and possibly good story, not to get pissed off.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
everyone did you forget this game don't has new content anything in this version is from old version and don't has anything new yet forever old that why stop saying game don't has new content it just getting by old version slowly update only.
Wrong, the content of this version does have some from the original game but has new content as well, the most of it by the way.
Every update, you got new contents.
That's the minimum BON can do about it for his patreon.

Has anyone already unlocked the trio of sharon and alison mother markus?
It's unlocked when you finish morgan quest and trigger all the interaction with Sharon (her mom) & after doing the Marckus Quest, you date Alisson several times until you unlock all the sex interaction with her as well.
When it's done, you go to Marckus House the afternoon (as if you visit Noa) and you have the scene.

Reactions: Hyuki

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
it buggs me that we not getting any new content all of this is from the previous content i mean come on.. man you are super gifted but you just milking your fans now

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I never played the other game so all this stuff is new to me, but it must suck for people that already played it.

BDI

May 23, 2017
i have no way to download this. NOPY i get "Error 403: Download session is invalid", RACATY i get "404 not found", MEGA won't download files above 5gb and FILESUPLOAD starts downloading at 100/150 KB/s.
Is there a torrent?
I use Google Chrome to download large files through MEGA, I save the download page before stsrting and after it has reached the max, I reboot my computer and go back to Google with the saved page and Google will ask yo if you want to resume , just click yes.

Reactions: NIKI87

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I use Google Chrome to download large files through MEGA, I save the download page before stsrting and after it has reached the max, I reboot my computer and go back to Google with the saved page and Google will ask yo if you want to resume , just click yes.
I already downloaded it with FILESUPLOAD, it was very slow and it took 3 hours but it's done. But now i think that it was for nothing as i have encountered a game breaking bug. After the dinner scene with Maria and the maid gives the spiked milk so she can grope the MC there is also a scene with Amy and another girl talking(well not really a scene, just text) and after that the game shows the MC sleeping in the bed and i assume the maid should come but nothing happens, just MC sleeping and letters "ZZZZ" above his head and that's it, it doesn't progress at all.

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
It is because of the outdated plugin creator uses for the "My New Life" title and other main menu effects.

Will fix this in PC Mod when the other release comes out. Attach two screenshots showing FPS with this plugin on and off.

ON
View attachment 641459

OFF
View attachment 641460

Have not read this but from my test, it is the plugin.
I could fix that by just deleting the content of the "save" folder and let the game recreate the config and global save files...

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone have an idea, what content is in the interior yard in the toilet? If I hit on the door, nothing happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I could fix that by just deleting the content of the "save" folder and let the game recreate the config and global save files...
Only global fixes the problem, no need to delete config, but after playing a good while it happens to me again (both my config/global were deleted).
If the plugin is disable it never happens, also it loads normally without deleting anything just the plugin disable and both config/global files are untouched (harsh is the same).
So I don't know, whatever works, go with it. Once no game breaking bug (y)

Does anyone have an idea, what content is in the interior yard in the toilet? If I hit on the door, nothing happens.
Nothing there, it has been bugged for quite a few releases.
I haven't seen anything also, only Carol Quest must be >= to 61 to trigger the normal event. Maybe it a bug or placeholder for future events??

Last edited:

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I never played the other game so all this stuff is new to me, but it must suck for people that already played it.
I played the first game and it doesn't suck for me.
The only thing I can eventually blame about it is that BON didn't end the story (about Lucy, the gang stuff...) because he reach a point where he could end quickly, could be a matter of 2/3 update maximum.

Anyway, what is really matter which is the content (CG), they have new ones in the revamp.
In every update I played, every time I check the "pictures" folder, I see new contents who wasn't there before, whatever is it from the previous update or from the original game.

For the exemple, all the contents with Noa (Marckus Sister) & Alisson, was completely new.
And Alisson even had a different contents from what she had to the first game (which maybe will be implemented to the game later, because the CGs are there).

So I don't understand why people say that there are not new contents.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I already downloaded it with FILESUPLOAD, it was very slow and it took 3 hours but it's done. But now i think that it was for nothing as i have encountered a game breaking bug. After the dinner scene with Maria and the maid gives the spiked milk so she can grope the MC there is also a scene with Amy and another girl talking(well not really a scene, just text) and after that the game shows the MC sleeping in the bed and i assume the maid should come but nothing happens, just MC sleeping and letters "ZZZZ" above his head and that's it, it doesn't progress at all.
I notice something similar. Don't know if it will work for you, but I just reloaded my save, save another slot from a different map/floor in house and restart game from the other save slot. Worked for me when I saw the ZZZZ thing.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes