Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i got same error
Try extracting the game zip again elsewhere on harddrive and copy save and try again.
Or redownload game.
This is a strange error because from your screenshot, your hash files matches the Full version and the file it is asking for is already showing :unsure:.

Last edited:

siper4

Feb 8, 2019
Hello, anybody knows how to start the beth quest? She doesn't appear in my B screen and no hints whatsoever as to start with her. I got the 0.6v and copied the 0.66 patch onto it, maybe I did that wrong?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello, anybody knows how to start the beth quest? She doesn't appear in my B screen and no hints whatsoever as to start with her. I got the 0.6v and copied the 0.66 patch onto it, maybe I did that wrong?
Suppose to be v0.06 on main page,
then v0.06.5 patch,
then v0.06.6 patch.

Search thread

Last edited:

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I think it will now be the focus of the content of the Family (Amy, Laura, Maria and Sarah), I hope you have content with the maid and the ex-maid. Outside the last teachers (the one of Music and Gymnastics)
he understood that family was the last thing

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
MAC DONWLOAD

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
maybe he patched with compressed on full game since his game load png and his folder has rpgmvp
Thought of that at first, but the system file I gave him earlier should of looked for the rpgmvp instead. That being said, the file it is asking is showing the image, not just the error. I never came across this. Maybe someone with more experience in this can help him.
Not much I can do with the little information I received.
Easiest thing he/she can do it to redownload or unzip the game again and use their save.

Reactions: Lord-Maximus

ruichen

May 30, 2017
Hi i was just wondering how far along story wise is this game compared to the previous? Content wise is it the same ?

Reactions: LeFapman

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
Thought of that at first, but the system file I gave him earlier should of looked for the rpgmvp instead. That being said, the file it is asking is showing the image, not just the error. I never came across this. Maybe someone with more experience in this can help him.
Not much I can do with the little information I received.
Easiest thing he/she can do it to redownload or unzip the game again and use their save.
yeah seemed odd showing the image AND the error o_O. Anyway as you mentioned the best way is to reinstall the game (i hope he kept the original zip file) and see what happens.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes