Jun 17, 2018
Hey guys, I've done everything in this new update and i was just doing some repeated scenes and i find the house of sophie bugged. I go to her house in the afternoon but nothing happens. Is it a bug ?

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
MNL2 renders are looking good, beggar is one of the most talented devs out there because he is an expert using the Klub17 program and the Hook5 add on and god knows that they are the most annoying and complex 3d moddeling software out there...they are not even a complete moddeling software and this man does miracles with them! Only to begin with klub17 is a bitch but to also understand how to use hook5 and maybe blender to export models and clothing...that is like having another job entirely, years of experience I guess, 5 to 6 years using it, you can tell this man knows everything! That is dedication.

• Wow
Reactions: LeFapman and CMJ520

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
Even though I simped out over Beggar in my last post, I also feel dissapointed, I went back and played MNL1 and have to say...I like that one a lot more and I feel it is 10 times better than this one not only because of the amount of content but, there is something that previous version had that this one does not...I feel this more stiff without character, that every update is just to shut up fans and patreons craving for more content...in MNL1 it is obvious that Beggar was doing everything because he wanted to do it not because he was pressure to do it...and that is sad and makes me mad seeing all that work thrown out the window or having bits and peices of it in this version...this game will never be what it was and I don't know if MNL2 can patch up what was done.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys perhaps i miss something but... how i do the threesome with Daisy and Beth? I have finish Daisy (ass fuck) And also Beth (ass fuck) now? For the threesome what's to do?

Edit 1
Ok np, after a few ass fuck with Beth, The next day Daisy was outside of Beth house.
Edit 2
Who cheerleader uniform do you all choice? :ROFLMAO: I like both cant decide :ROFLMAO:
Thank you

Last edited:

Aciconquis

Mar 24, 2020
Even though I simped out over Beggar in my last post, I also feel dissapointed, I went back and played MNL1 and have to say...I like that one a lot more and I feel it is 10 times better than this one not only because of the amount of content but, there is something that previous version had that this one does not...I feel this more stiff without character, that every update is just to shut up fans and patreons craving for more content...in MNL1 it is obvious that Beggar was doing everything because he wanted to do it not because he was pressure to do it...and that is sad and makes me mad seeing all that work thrown out the window or having bits and peices of it in this version...this game will never be what it was and I don't know if MNL2 can patch up what was done.
Stop fooling people. I started to play Revamp, but when read some people say this, I decided to try the first one. And I can say that it is better than REVAMP is stupid. It is not better in any aspect, nor graphics, nor animations, nor history, nor dialogues. Absolutely nothing.Maybe it's for playing similar content again, but better in no way. And as far as I know Beggar was not happy making the original and so he decided to make the new one. So your feelings, I think it's just that.

• Angry
Reactions: lo0u

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Stop fooling people. I started to play Revamp, but when read some people say this, I decided to try the first one. And I can say that it is better than REVAMP is stupid. It is not better in any aspect, nor graphics, nor animations, nor history, nor dialogues. Absolutely nothing.Maybe it's for playing similar content again, but better in no way. And as far as I know Beggar was not happy making the original and so he decided to make the new one. So your feelings, I think it's just that.
Honestly i have to respectfully disagree. if you read the entire thread while there are those who praise the revamp there are others who agree with the other person in feeling the original MNL was better and to be honest with you I am one of those people. Maybe it is because I was there from the very beginning with the original and I saw how it grew with each update versus someone like yourself who only saw the last update before it was scrapped (if I am wrong please correct me) but being with something from the start or early on and watching it grow can affect your opinion on something as well.

One of the things I loved about the original was that despite it being a buggy mess, the concept didn't insult your intelligence. the original wasn't oversimplified and there was the chance that you could lose and mess up versus here were you get infinite continues the majority of the time with the quests. Then there is the fact that unlike this new version the original wasn't so linear. You could do the side quests with the characters in whatever order you wanted in most cases versus here you have to complete the quests in a specific order in order to unlock other quests. in other words the original was more like a stack of french fries versus the newer one which is like a bowl of mash potatos.

But even so I can still give the newer version it's credit as well. Seeing as it added a quest tracker which was something the original needed badly so the newer players wouldn't get lost. The newer version also doesn't have the dead end paths which is also a plus, and does have some better story elements for some of the characters.

As for why BON remade the game while I do agree with you to a point, the only reason he truly went through with it was because his patreons gave him the ok with the promise of the game being bug free which was something that really hurt the original. Had the Patreons said otherwise I doubt we would even have this revamp seeing as BON from what I remember mentioned he is doing this for the money to get out of his horrible town, and the Patreons are the blood that keep that hope alive.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Honestly i have to respectfully disagree. if you read the entire thread while there are those who praise the revamp there are others who agree with the other person in feeling the original MNL was better and to be honest with you I am one of those people. Maybe it is because I was there from the very beginning with the original and I saw how it grew with each update versus someone like yourself who only saw the last update before it was scrapped (if I am wrong please correct me) but being with something from the start or early on and watching it grow can affect your opinion on something as well.

One of the things I loved about the original was that despite it being a buggy mess, the concept didn't insult your intelligence. the original wasn't oversimplified and there was the chance that you could lose and mess up versus here were you get infinite continues the majority of the time with the quests. Then there is the fact that unlike this new version the original wasn't so linear. You could do the side quests with the characters in whatever order you wanted in most cases versus here you have to complete the quests in a specific order in order to unlock other quests. in other words the original was more like a stack of french fries versus the newer one which is like a bowl of mash potatos.

But even so I can still give the newer version it's credit as well. Seeing as it added a quest tracker which was something the original needed badly so the newer players wouldn't get lost. The newer version also doesn't have the dead end paths which is also a plus, and does have some better story elements for some of the characters.

As for why BON remade the game while I do agree with you to a point, the only reason he truly went through with it was because his patreons gave him the ok with the promise of the game being bug free which was something that really hurt the original. Had the Patreons said otherwise I doubt we would even have this revamp seeing as BON from what I remember mentioned he is doing this for the money to get out of his horrible town, and the Patreons are the blood that keep that hope alive.
Haven't play REVAMP, i was more for the idea that he should've finished MNL first, then continue with part2, which i think was his initial plan (was hoping for renpy remake). Another reason is i didn't want to deal with frustrations of bugg ridden mess from the beginning just to come up to the same point year or so later, but seeing your comment about quest tracker, as you're one of the more informed members when it comes to this game, if you played REVAMP, can you tell me is it still full of bugs that will fuck up your save and progress like first one or this problem is gone in REVAMP? I think MNL at this stage have enough content to warrant another playthrough and although i more inclined to wait for completion of it before i play, i would like to see your opinion of current state regarding game breaking bugs if there are some.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Haven't play REVAMP, i was more for the idea that he should've finished MNL first, then continue with part2, which i think was his initial plan (was hoping for renpy remake). Another reason is i didn't want to deal with frustrations of bugg ridden mess from the beginning just to come up to the same point year or so later, but seeing your comment about quest tracker, as you're one of the more informed members when it comes to this game, if you played REVAMP, can you tell me is it still full of bugs that will fuck up your save and progress like first one or this problem is gone in REVAMP? I think MNL at this stage have enough content to warrant another playthrough and although i more inclined to wait for completion of it before i play, i would like to see your opinion of current state regarding game breaking bugs if there are some.
There are still gamebreaking bugs within the updates even with this version as well as there were in some of the previous updates. That is something that is still consistent between the old and the new version of MNL.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Aciconquis

Mar 24, 2020

As you well say, it is something of melancholy and rather irrational. You cannot give the original a point in favor, only personal feelings. I started playing this game a couple of months ago and I loved it. Try the original and we will honestly analyze it coldly and objectively.
The gameplay graphics:
Original: Common the same as you can find in any RPG maker.
Revamp: Personalized, the city shines with unique graphics, with their names and personalized characters.
3D graphics:
Original: Some are simple, without lighting, poor textures, some models are ugly.
Revamp: More lighting quality and more attractive textures and models, for my taste some still look ugly, I don't know why they haven't changed.
Sex:
Original: Just one pose and change speed.
Revamp: all poses interchangeable at any time.
Animations:
Original: Many are rough and rough.
Revamp: Much more fluid. You just have to see how the old Beth looked and how the new look in the latest version.
BUgs:
Original: It bugged me 2 times, I left it.
Revamp: 98% completable without bugs, some small but very playable.
What he does the game for money? Well, like everyone.

This is why I think that those of you who criticize the revamp are either out of melancholy or simple hate.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
There are still gamebreaking bugs within the updates even with this version as well as there were in some of the previous updates. That is something that is still consistent between the old and the new version of MNL.
Aight, thanks for the info. That kinda persuade me that i'm not gonna touch this game for some time, best to wait to be completed and even then there won't be any guaranties that game will be bug free.

Aciconquis

Mar 24, 2020
Aight, thanks for the info. That kinda persuade me that i'm not gonna touch this game for some time, best to wait to be completed and even then there won't be any guaranties that game will be bug free.
It's a lie, the game is fully completable. I have played it twice and have only found one bug in the mechanic job. The story and all the girls' stories are 100% completable. I begin to doubt that Mistress_Kixen plays the game.

• Angry
Reactions: lo0u
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes