Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Empty words.After several messages from you I realize that you only process an irrational hatred for the creator and only comes to tell lies and throw shit about the game. I repeat to say that the game is in the current version 0.6.6 full of errors that break the game, as you say. It is simply lying. Like what she says about Amy. I do not know if in the original it underwent a change, but from the Original to the revamp I do not see any change. About the girls you lie again. Girls of School are unlocked individually, and you can make your stories independently and you don't need to complete one to continue with the next. If it is true that they are now unlocked in order. But their stories are independent.
So I end the conversation and hope that you think about your attitude.
Honestly I don't hate the revamp of this game. In fact if I did hate it or the creator I wouldn't bother playing it. I don't play games I hate. Heck I even admitted in my original point where I said I disagreed with you that I liked some of the things the revamp added. Not sure if you missed it but I did say this. And while I don't like the way some changes have happened I still want this game to succeed so please stop assuming that me or anyone else who claims we like the original better hates the revamp. If we (those of us who liked the original better) did we would have abandoned ship a long time ago.

As for the game going through a massive change it actually did. When the game started there were many different things that were there that were either taken out or changed. One of which was as I mentioned Amy's original model design. You wouldn't see it in the latest version of the old MNL because by that point the majority of the designs were changed, but in several of the older updates of the game she had a completely different design. The same can be said of a lot of the other characters such as Ms. Taylor, Laura, and just about all the original teens in school. Seeing as you never touched the any of the older updates with Amy's old design I can totally understand why you wouldn't know about it.

Another thing that changed was the character personalities. In the beginning several characters were completely different than what they were now. The two that stood out the most to me where Laura and Jack. In fact the only thing that remained the same about Laura was her love for milf and shota Hentai. Everything else about her was different. For once she wasn't a shut in, and despite her living with her mother and sister she was independent since she had her own job at the pharmacy. It wasn't until some of the later updates in the original MNL that she became a shut in.

Next off is Jack. When the game started he wasn't an asshole parent who hated his kids. In fact he actually loved his kids and despite being the right hand man of Warren still was a decent father. However in the second to last update of the old MNL his personality changed to what it is now. An example of this would be before the change when Sarah used her body to seduce him into giving her more money he want into the bathroom and jacked off to his daughter. However after he got his release he instantly felt regret and remorse for doing this. However after the update that changed him he didn't think twice about trying to rape his own daughter in her sleep or even blackmailing his own son when he got caught in the act. Or better yet if you choose a gang other than Warrens he had no issue beating his already beaten up child for doing this.

I could go on listing everything that changed but I will stop here. But before I go I will show you a picture of what Amy and a couple of the other characters looked like before they got their make overs 1-1.jpg

innerdemon

Sep 18, 2018
Version v0.065 Updated

May or MAY NOT be Full-Save. (As Always)

Updated
Text in RED is new scenes & Information about the current game

Remember to get the Version v0.065

Change-log
  • Beth full Quest
  • Dates with Beth
  • Full interactive sex Beth
  • Full interactive sex Alison (This is a mistake from Beggar's side because we got Alison last update)
Just go to the Phone & Press the B and you can see all the available characters in the Current Version of the game.
There are scenes that only are Events only, Those you will need to play the game yourself.

All Babysitter is done events done.
Just either call them or do their job again and you can repeat the scenes.

Schoolmates.
Carol
Branda
Pam
Nadine
Sandra
Rachel
Daisy
*New* Beth

Teachers
Lissette
Miss. Taylor
Mrs. Turner

World
Morgan's Mom
Morgan's aunt
Marge & Sharon Threesome (Put vine in fridge)
Daisy's Mom
Mrs. Jordan
Marcus Mom Alison (To get the threesome scene just visit Alison (Marcus home) and press "Call Sharon")
Marcus Sister Noa
Marcus Cousin Andrea
Andrea's friend Rose ( You can find them at midtown, but since the map ain't updated i'll give you guys some pictures where to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just visit them at their homes at Afternoon. ( If you dont know where there house is Check your Phone & Press the house icon)

Institute
At the institute(School) You can have sex with:
Carol
Sandra
Pam
Branda
Lissette
Mss. Taylor
Nadine.
Daisy
Turner

You will find them with a "Heart" above there heads.

Work-Related.
The Hospital Has some Repeatable scenes but A-LOT of them are one time Events.
So you will have to do the jobs. They are Straight Forward. Take the online course from your Phone and then do the job a few times and take the course again repeat. When you become a nurse go to the individual rooms and they will tell you what to do. The director also has a job for you that gives you 2 Repeating scenes.

Hornet Garage
Just go there and work after 8 and you will get her full scene.

Have fun.

PS. In Version 0.065 There is a one time event with your teacher that you impregnate

Updated Save file, i did not add global save because sometimes that lags the intro dance of the game.
To use this save:
Get the game and make a save on the first slot then Copy, Paste and Overwrite it with this one.
the save file is in not in rpgsave file. its downloading as 7z file.please help

esojte

Apr 21, 2020
the save file is not as same as save file of the game with file extension as .rpgsave file but instead its downloading as .7z file as the name of the file so its not working in the game
what files have you downloaded, what versions of the game,

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Honestly I don't hate the revamp of this game. In fact if I did hate it or the creator I wouldn't bother playing it. I don't play games I hate. Heck I even admitted in my original point where I said I disagreed with you that I liked some of the things the revamp added. Not sure if you missed it but I did say this. And while I don't like the way some changes have happened I still want this game to succeed so please stop assuming that me or anyone else who claims we like the original better hates the revamp. If we (those of us who liked the original better) did we would have abandoned ship a long time ago.

As for the game going through a massive change it actually did. When the game started there were many different things that were there that were either taken out or changed. One of which was as I mentioned Amy's original model design. You wouldn't see it in the latest version of the old MNL because by that point the majority of the designs were changed, but in several of the older updates of the game she had a completely different design. The same can be said of a lot of the other characters such as Ms. Taylor, Laura, and just about all the original teens in school. Seeing as you never touched the any of the older updates with Amy's old design I can totally understand why you wouldn't know about it.

Another thing that changed was the character personalities. In the beginning several characters were completely different than what they were now. The two that stood out the most to me where Laura and Jack. In fact the only thing that remained the same about Laura was her love for milf and shota Hentai. Everything else about her was different. For once she wasn't a shut in, and despite her living with her mother and sister she was independent since she had her own job at the pharmacy. It wasn't until some of the later updates in the original MNL that she became a shut in.

Next off is Jack. When the game started he wasn't an asshole parent who hated his kids. In fact he actually loved his kids and despite being the right hand man of Warren still was a decent father. However in the second to last update of the old MNL his personality changed to what it is now. An example of this would be before the change when Sarah used her body to seduce him into giving her more money he want into the bathroom and jacked off to his daughter. However after he got his release he instantly felt regret and remorse for doing this. However after the update that changed him he didn't think twice about trying to rape his own daughter in her sleep or even blackmailing his own son when he got caught in the act. Or better yet if you choose a gang other than Warrens he had no issue beating his already beaten up child for doing this.

I could go on listing everything that changed but I will stop here. But before I go I will show you a picture of what Amy and a couple of the other characters looked like before they got their make overs View attachment 653706
Did he rape his daughter?

Aciconquis

Mar 24, 2020

I could go on listing everything that changed but I will stop here. But before I go I will show you a picture of what Amy and a couple of the other characters looked like before they got their make overs View attachment 653706
No comment:cautious:

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes