anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Help. Can't find the area to listen to Dad and Principal "meeting".

School.png

I've clicked the red banner to the right but all I hear is female moans and no progress prompt from MC. Also can't access the W command that allows you to use Bug Fixer

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
Honestly I don't hate the revamp of this game. In fact if I did hate it or the creator I wouldn't bother playing it. I don't play games I hate. Heck I even admitted in my original point where I said I disagreed with you that I liked some of the things the revamp added. Not sure if you missed it but I did say this. And while I don't like the way some changes have happened I still want this game to succeed so please stop assuming that me or anyone else who claims we like the original better hates the revamp. If we (those of us who liked the original better) did we would have abandoned ship a long time ago.

As for the game going through a massive change it actually did. When the game started there were many different things that were there that were either taken out or changed. One of which was as I mentioned Amy's original model design. You wouldn't see it in the latest version of the old MNL because by that point the majority of the designs were changed, but in several of the older updates of the game she had a completely different design. The same can be said of a lot of the other characters such as Ms. Taylor, Laura, and just about all the original teens in school. Seeing as you never touched the any of the older updates with Amy's old design I can totally understand why you wouldn't know about it.

Another thing that changed was the character personalities. In the beginning several characters were completely different than what they were now. The two that stood out the most to me where Laura and Jack. In fact the only thing that remained the same about Laura was her love for milf and shota Hentai. Everything else about her was different. For once she wasn't a shut in, and despite her living with her mother and sister she was independent since she had her own job at the pharmacy. It wasn't until some of the later updates in the original MNL that she became a shut in.

Next off is Jack. When the game started he wasn't an asshole parent who hated his kids. In fact he actually loved his kids and despite being the right hand man of Warren still was a decent father. However in the second to last update of the old MNL his personality changed to what it is now. An example of this would be before the change when Sarah used her body to seduce him into giving her more money he want into the bathroom and jacked off to his daughter. However after he got his release he instantly felt regret and remorse for doing this. However after the update that changed him he didn't think twice about trying to rape his own daughter in her sleep or even blackmailing his own son when he got caught in the act. Or better yet if you choose a gang other than Warrens he had no issue beating his already beaten up child for doing this.

I could go on listing everything that changed but I will stop here. But before I go I will show you a picture of what Amy and a couple of the other characters looked like before they got their make overs View attachment 653706
well yeah you are right and to now i have MNL V0.3.1 from the old one and the picture is the same. man things changed so fast and i have a lot of memories with this game but also my comment for the revamp its nothing we can Chang and its still pretty good game so yeah that's the new life

tumblr_nl2fkpkiiQ1qcxzu2o1_500.gif

BDI

May 23, 2017
Help. Can't find the area to listen to Dad and Principal "meeting".

View attachment 654038

I've clicked the red banner to the right but all I hear is female moans and no progress prompt from MC. Also can't access the W command that allows you to use Bug Fixer
upstairs to the boys restroom, there you find access to the heater vents.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anon280

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
well yeah you are right and to now i have MNL V0.3.1 from the old one and the picture is the same. man things changed so fast and i have a lot of memories with this game but also my comment for the revamp its nothing we can Chang and its still pretty good game so yeah that's the new life

View attachment 654057
I know and as of right now I will BON one thing the story telling and character development for a lot of the characters has improved. Though the I kind of worry about our MC in this. from what I am seeing so far the romantic interest between the family members has swapped. meaning instead of Sarah pushing away it is Mike, and with the way he is acting my gut is tellng me this game might end up getting some NTR with Sarah. While NTR doesn't bother me if it does happen I can see a lot of feathers getting rustled in this game.

Though one thing I hope this newer version brings that the old one did already is the MC owning Christian in one form or another. I mean in the original the way you destroy him and get revenge by fucking his mom right in front of his face in the pussy fights was Justice well served. But sadly I honestly don't see this happening seeing as despite him still being able to ahegao many women there also seems to be a bit of cuck within him as well.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone know what the next beauties of the next update will be?
So far there are 5 side characters that haven't had their stories completed or in 4 of thier cases started yet.

Charles sister
the two new girls who were added
the music teacher
the gym teacher.

it could be any one or couple of characters seeing as 2 - 5 don't have any story routes and the first one has an incomplete quest chain.

But then again there is still

Sarah
Maria
Maria's older sister
Amy
Laura
and of course Lucy

personally while I highly doubt it will be the case I am hoping the next update has some intimate Lucy content.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
So far there are 5 side characters that haven't had their stories completed or in 4 of thier cases started yet.

Charles sister
the music teacher
the gym teacher.

it could be any one or couple of characters seeing as 2 - 5 don't have any story routes and the first one has an incomplete quest chain.

Sarah
Maria
Maria's older sister
Amy
Laura
and of course Lucy

personally while I highly doubt it will be the case I am hoping the next update has some intimate Lucy content.
I'm sure Sarah and Amy will add 100%

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
There are still gamebreaking bugs within the updates even with this version as well as there were in some of the previous updates. That is something that is still consistent between the old and the new version of MNL.
This is not true I start from beginning 6.0,6.5,6.6 without cheating (only Toms Party the drinks to get more pics) !!! It works fine the only problem was as NPC (at the moment I don´t rememeber the girl name) was on the door. Nobody was there load my save went immediately to the door and it works. So it is without gamebreaking bugs. The game have bugs this is clear. The linear story is clear to check the progress so it is easier to find a bug. Aso when you have more choices you get immediately aso more bug possibilities so we have normal only one or two choices.in the new version.

The older version I have had more fun after a time you have had so many gamebreaking bugs. You have more choices and aso more pics. When you played the old version and play the new version on some places you think when I do this and this then normal I must get a pic/scene and then nothing.

Last edited:

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I know and as of right now I will BON one thing the story telling and character development for a lot of the characters has improved. Though the I kind of worry about our MC in this. from what I am seeing so far the romantic interest between the family members has swapped. meaning instead of Sarah pushing away it is Mike, and with the way he is acting my gut is tellng me this game might end up getting some NTR with Sarah. While NTR doesn't bother me if it does happen I can see a lot of feathers getting rustled in this game.

Though one thing I hope this newer version brings that the old one did already is the MC owning Christian in one form or another. I mean in the original the way you destroy him and get revenge by fucking his mom right in front of his face in the pussy fights was Justice well served. But sadly I honestly don't see this happening seeing as despite him still being able to ahegao many women there also seems to be a bit of cuck within him as well.
Beggar's main goal with the revamp has been to improve upon the characters and story. While opinions on that different wildly from person to person, I personally feel in this the revamp has succeeded in that aspect. Especially with the step family, they are getting a lot more fleshed out. Maria and the MC's relationship has really improved compared to before and there's actual conflict there, and this most recent update really got me excited for Amy since her story is WAY better than the old version. The bit of conflict with Maria and the Russians has her actually bonding with the protagonist instead of jumping straight into the sex scenes, as is the case with a lot of the girls tied with the main storyline.

Sarah storyline has gotten changed a lot, and I do see the reason for some of the complaints about her especially with how Christian has targeted her. Personally, not a fan of Christian trying to take her and the option of her being assaulted at the party is something I wish didn't exist, but it's very easy to STOP and the choice is entirely on the player and you are not rewarded for it. Sarah is still one of my favorites, so obviously I want the MC to keep her. Beggar has confirmed that the MC and Sarah will still be together, though I think the reason for Sarah changed up story is that he has to watch out for the Patreon guidelines. It's what the patch he released is for.

BoN hasn't really revealed much about what the next update will have yet, though from what's been talked about it'll mostly be progressing the main story now that nearly all the classmates and teachers are done. Nadima and Ryoko, the two new classmates, are probably tied into the gangs and Beggar has said in the past that Tyna is as well. Don't know about the Gym or Music teachers.

My assumption, given how the story is progressing, is that we'll see the reintroduction of the gang stuff very soon. Maybe more of Amy since the update kinda ended with her, or perhaps we'll get to see Laura since she's the only one in the step family who hasn't been given as much attention as the others yet.

Other than the questlines of the step family, the one thing I really look forward to is getting to put down Christian like we were eventually able to do in the old version. Probably won't happen until the MC mans up after joining a gang or something like the old version. I do hope that we get more than just the Pussy Fights though. Beating Christian then was fun, but it really didn't affect the story. I hope BoN gives the protagonist an opportunity to really stick it to the bully.

I really enjoy the revamp so far. And all the bugs people talk about I don't ever run into. I honestly think it's people not looking everywhere in the game or not paying enough attention before complaining about bugs. Anyway, my guess is that the next version will be out near the end of the month or sometime in june. Don't quote me on that though, since BoN hasn't given any solid release dates.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017

Charles sister
the music teacher
the gym teacher.

Sarah
Maria
Maria's older sister
Amy
Laura
and of course Lucy

Don't forget Jack Sister (Aunt and Cousin,I hope they are on the revamp)

xenobliss

May 20, 2017
So for some reason I cant unlock Nadine anal scene and school scene. I believe it is bugged because I cant fully finish Pam quest either. Yet I still gotten the threesome with those two when ask to invite Nadine. Is there a fix for this? I provided my save file if anyone can find a fix. Thanks in advance.

View attachment file3.rar

Last edited:

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018

well i think there must to be changing between which mafia you choice like when you choice waren mafia you will be partner with that asshole christian or when you choice Nasrot's mafia you will fight him in pussyfight tournament anb we will get us revenge from him same with Russian's mafia and also there is another peen in the ass the store changed a lot between MC and Sarah i was thinking she will be the girlfriend and BON has added Alex as MC girlfriend and its something too hard for me to except this honestly i dont like it because i dont like Alex. but Sarah was my best character in the game so i dont know if there will be something seriously between Sarah and MC so i hope there will be the future

tumblr_nl2fkpkiiQ1qcxzu2o1_500.gif

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes